AIMA MAT 2018 Application Form, MAT September 2018 Exam Dates, Admission Procedure, Management Aptitude Test MAT 2018 Notification, Eligibility, MAT Exam 2018 Application Fee, MAT Online Registration, – Management Aptitude Test Online Registration Form
AIMA MAT September 2018 Notification: – Hello everyone, good news for all that AIMA MAT Notification released for Sept examination. The All India Management Association will conduct the “Management Aptitude Test 2018” on 2nd September 2018 (Paper Based Test) and 15th Sept 2018 (Computer Based Test). The contenders who want to get admission into 600 B. School of Management and Allied Programs then fill AIMA MAT 2018 Application Form. The MAT registration process will be operated in both modes i.e. online mode and Offline mode.
Other details regarding this MAT Application Form are given below in this post such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, fee, selection process, admit card & Result. Eligible and qualified aspirants submit the MAT Application Form and complete AIMA MAT 2018 Registration on or before 24th August 2018.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA/PGDM and allied programmes. Govt of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. You can check complete information for MATSeptember 2018.
AIMA MAT 2018 Application Form, Check MAT Sept 2018 Exam dates:
MAT September 2018 online Registration has been released now on the official web portal of the department. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) is a national level entrance test. Every year Management Aptitude Test exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The aspirants who are interested in the management education can appear for this entrance test.
The Management Aptitude Test examination is held four times a year in the month of February, May, September, and December. Here in this post, we are providing you the detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, application form fee, Exam Fees, Hall Ticket, MAT 2018 Application Form, exam pattern, and much more.
Management Aptitude Test 2018 Details:
- Conducting Body: All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Name of Test: Management Aptitude Test
- Exam Type: National
- Test category: Post Graduate Exam
- Commonly Known As MAT
- Course name: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Official Website: aima.in
AIMA MAT 2018 Important Dates
|MAT 2018 Application Form release Date||July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT)||24th August 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT)||8th September 2018|
|Hall Ticket release Date||25th August 2018 (PBT) and 11th Sept 2018 (CBT)|
|Examination date||2nd Sept 2018 (Paper Based Test) & 15th September 2018 (Computer Based Test)|
|Result Release Date||October 2018|
MAT Application Form 2018, Management Aptitude Test Sept Exam Details
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) is a highly reputed Entrance Examination organized by India Management Association (AIMA). By qualifying MAT exam, aspirants become able to get admission MBA/PGDM courses offered by more than 600 B-Schools across India.
|Mode of Test|
(How to take the test)
|Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test|
|Test Date||Paper Based Test||CBT|
|2nd September 2018 (Sunday)||15th September (Sunday)If the number of entrants registered for CBT is limited and can be accommodated in a single day;|
AIMA MAT September 2018 Exam Schedule
|Date of MAT||Paper Based Test2nd Sept 2018 (Sunday)|
|Computer Based Test 15th September 2018 (Saturday)|
|Test Timing||Paper Based Test10:00-12:30 Hrs|
|CBT (in different Time slots at specific test venues)|
|Admit card released date||Paper Based Test can download their Admit Card from 25th August 2018|
|Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from 11th Sept 2018|
AIMA MAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification:- Candidates must have passed the graduation. The contenders who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce, and arts can apply for the exam.
- The contenders who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Required Marks:- The contenders who have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI contenders can also appear for the test.
- Nationality: Indian national and NRI students are eligible for applying for Management Aptitude Test.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for the MAT 2018 Application Form. The contenders of any age can appear for this entrance test.
Application Fee for AIMA MAT Exam 2018
- Candidates who want to make register for MAT 2018 have to deposit an amount as MAT registration fees.
- All categories aspirants are required to pay Rs 2650/- (For Both PBT and CBT) and Rs 1550/- for PBT or CBT as application fee.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category candidates.
- The fee can be paid through the following modes: Credit card/debit card, net banking, DD and through cash payment.
- The DD will be made in favor of All India Management Association from any bank.
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern 2018
The MAT examination will be held online as well as offline. The question paper will be totally based on objective type questions of multiple choices. Questions consist of 5 sections comprises a total of 200 questions. There will be a total 5 sections in MAT exam. Candidates have to solve the paper in 2 hours and 30 minutes time duration. Each Correct answer has one mark and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Question||Exam Time|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
How to apply AIMA MAT Sept 2018, MAT 2018 Online Registration?
- First, candidates should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Management Aptitude Test Form.
- If they are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of All India Management Association or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Management Aptitude Test Form if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
MAT Exam Test Centers:
AIMA MAT Application Form 2018
Further information about the “AIMA MAT 2018 Application Form Date” you may go to the official web portal. Please share this information on the social networking site for other users. Thanks for visit. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.” हमारी टीम आप सभी के अपने कैरियर और अपने भविष्य के लिए शुभकामना करती है आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे”| अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या है इस लेखन से संबंधित तो आप हमे नीचे दिए गये कॉमेंट बॉक्स मे अपना संदेश छोड़ सकते है| हम जल्दी से जल्दी आपकी समस्या का समाधान करेंगे|