APSET Hall Ticket 2019, AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card, Andhra SET Exam Centre
APSET Hall Ticket 2019, Andhra Pradesh SET Admit Card, Check AP SET Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Download APSET 2019 Hall Ticket, AP State Eligibility Test 2019 Call Letter at www.apset.net.in:
APSET Admit Card 2019:- The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is going to conduct “Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test” on 1st July 2019. All examiners may check the APSET Exam Dates, Exam Centre, Subject wise syllabus and Test schedule from here. We know that contenders are looking toward AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card. The university has been released the permission card and now the time to getting the APSET Hall Ticket 2019. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket at the exam hall for everyone.
Candidates need to have necessary details such as name, Registration ID/Application Number or Date of Birth to download APSET 2019 Admit Card properly. We are providing the official link below here, you open it and fill the E-Mail ID and password. After entering the security key admit card will be displayed on your computer screen. Invigilators in the examination hall will verify it to provide entry. Name, roll number, photo, signature and other exam details will be given on Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket 2019.
APSET Hall Ticket 2019, Andhra Pradesh SET Exam Admit Card:
University Grants Commission, New Delhi has granted accreditation to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for the conduct of three State eligibility test (SET) Examinations during the next three years (once in a year) on behalf of the State of Andhra Pradesh from date of 21st April 2016. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET-2019) for the Year 2019 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for recruitment and promotions of Lectures/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges as per the University Grant Commission Regulations for the year 2019.
APSET 2019 Exam Details
- Name of Organization: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019
- APSET Admit Card Date: June 2019
- AP State Eligibility Test Date: July 2019
- Exam Type: State level Entrance Exam
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Result declaration date: Update Soon
APSET 2019 Hall Ticket, AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card Details:
The Admit Card is very important because it provides the latest information about exam and candidates. Various useful information is given on the APSET Exam Admit Card like the name of Candidates, Gender, Date of birth and Exam Day & Date, Paper pattern, Address of test center etc. Candidates will also require to bring one photo identity card along with the Admit Card. The APSET Admit Card will contain details like:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Code & Name
- Exam Date
- General Instructions
APSET 2019 Exam 1st July- Subject name:
The examination is conducted in 6 regional centers namely, 1) Visakhapatnam 2) Rajamahendravaram (Rajahmundry) 3) Guntur 4) Nellore 5) Ananthapur and 6) Thirupati. The APSET-2017 examination is conducted in 31 subjects for which UGC has granted permission. The list of subjects is as follows:
|3||Chemical Sciences||14||Journalism & Mass Communication||25||Psychology|
|5||Computer Science & Applications||16||Linguistics||27||Sanskrit|
|7||Education||18||Library & Information Science||29||Social Work|
|9||Earth, Atmospheric, ocean and Planetary Sciences||20||Mathematical Sciences||31||Urdu|
APSET Exam Pattern 2019:
The question paper – I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu). Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) political Science f) Public administration g) Sociology and h) Social work will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper-I||100||50||1 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Paper-II||200||100||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and General awareness of the candidate. The first paper shall consist of 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the aspirant. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
How to Download APSET 2019 Hall Ticket:
- First, candidates may visit the www.apset.net.in
- At the home page clicks on APSET Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on the direct link as given below.
- Click on Continue to log in and fill the required details like Email ID & password.
- Check the filled information properly and click on submit button.
- Download and check the APSET Hall Ticket 2019 properly.
- Take a valid print out of it for further reference.
APSET 2019 Exam Centres:
|Regional Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
AP State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019:
A direct link to download the APSET Hall Ticket 2019 is given below. The examiners are advised to use the website regularly for further updates on APSET 2019 Exam like APSET 2019 Answer Key, APSET 2019 Results.