BOB Recruitment 2019, Bank of Baroda 785 SO & SRM Vacancies Apply Online
BOB Recruitment 2019, Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment, BOB Specialist Officer Jobs, 785 Senior Relationship Manager (SRM), Specialist Officer Vacancy, Bank of Baroda Online Application Form and BOB 2019 Recruitment, Application Form, 785 SO & SRM Vacancies at bankofbaroda.com:
There are great and wonderful career opportunities for all those candidates who are waiting for latest Banking Jobs. Lots of candidates are searching the government jobs and wish to make their career banking section. Therefore, the Baroda Bank has been released 361 vacancies for recruitment of Specialist officers-Project 2018-19 and 424 Human Resource for Wealth Management Services.
Eligible candidates may apply online for BOB Jobs of Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head and Specialist Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale-I, II & III. The last date to submit the BOB SO Application form is May and BOB SRM online form is May 2019. Other related posts like BOB Exam pattern/ Syllabus, Bank of Baroda Admit Card, Answer Key, the result are given below here.
BOB Recruitment 2019, Application Form, 785 SO & SRM Vacancies:
Latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment notification released 725 vacancies for SO and SRM posts. Interested candidates will able to fill BOB 2019 application form from official website. At the time of online registration, candidates must have personal and academic records. The BOB SO Recruitment selection process will be made based on various Bank of Baroda Recruitment phases. First, the exam authority will conduct the Preliminary and Main Examination. Qualify candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
- Total Vacancies: 785
- Post Name: Specialist Officer and Senior Relationship Manager
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Pan India
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection process: Preliminary & Main Examination, Personal Interview/ Discussion Group
- Official website: bankofbaroda.com
BOB SO Recruitment 2019- Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
There are 424 vacancies for Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Group Head, and Operation head-Wealth, Compliance Manager and NRI Wealth Products manager posts.
|Post Name/Scale||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|MSME-Sales/ Relationship management- SMG/S IV|
|MSME-Sales/ Relationship management- MMG/S III|
|MSME- Monitoring/ Processing of Loans- SMG/S IV|
|MSME-Monitoring/ Processing of Loan- MMG/S III|
|Finance / Credit- MMG/S-III|
|Finance/ Credit- MMG/ S II|
Bank of Baroda SRM Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Senior Relationship Manager|
|Operations head- Wealth|
|Operations manager- Wealth|
|Services and Control Manager|
|Product manager- Investments|
|Compliance manager (Wealth)|
|NRI Wealth Products Manager|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute. Candidates have relevant post experience.
BOB SRM Jobs Education Qualification- Candidates should be Graduate fr3om government recognized University or Instructions. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed colleges.
Age Relaxation: Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed as under:
- SC/ST category candidates: 5 years
- Other Backward classes candidates: 3 years
- The person with Disability (PWD): 10 years
- Ordinarily domiciled in the state of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989- 5 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 Years
Candidates have to deposit application fee and information charge (Non-refundable)
- SC/ST Person with Disability (PwD): Rs 100/- (Plus applicable taxes)
- General/OBC- Rs 600/- (Plus applicable taxes)
How to Apply online for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of BOB Recruitment application will be accepted. Aspirants are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for the online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement. iv. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Steps to fill BOB SO 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official website bankofbarida.com
- At the home page go to the Career section and open it.
- Find and choose the BOB SO Notification and SRM Advertisement.
- Read full detailed notification and applying instructions.
- Click on Apply online link and open the online BOB Recruitment application form
- Enter personal and academic information in a right manner.
- Upload Photograph and signature in given format.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button and save the application form.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2019 Important Dates
- The start date for BOB SRM Recruitment: April 2019
- Last date for BOB SRM Online form: May 2019
- Starting date for BOB SO Application form: April 2019
- Last date for BOB SO Online Registration: May 2019
BOB SRM Recruitment 2019:
We have provided all latest and useful information regarding BOB Recruitment 2018. We hope that you all of you will easily apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment using article details. Candidates stay tuned here for all upcoming updates.