Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 239 Posts at cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019, RRB CR 239 Pointsman Vacancy 2019 Apply Online, Central Railway Jobs 2019 Online Application form at cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway has rolled out notification for the recruitment on 239 Pointsman posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the job on or before the last date. Candidates can apply online for Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019 through the official website: http://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/. The Online application lines will be open from 7 August to 17 August 2019. You can check below Central Railway Pointsman Vacancy 2019 details such as age limit, qualification, selection process etc below on this page. Read the complete article for detailed information.
Central Railway Pointsman Vacancy 2019- 239 Post
Central Railway is going to recruit candidates on the post of Pointsman. It is a good job opportunity for the retired railway staff. The application mode is online and candidates can submit their application till 17 August 2019. If you are willing to apply for Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019 then you are advised to check the official notification before applying. Below on this page, we also tried to share some important points of Central Railway Pointsman vacancy 2019. This information will also be useful for you to understand the eligibility details of Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
RRB Central Railway Pointsman Job 2019
- Organization: Central Railway of India
- Name of the Post: Pointsman
- Total Posts: 239 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Online Application Process Date: 7 August to 17 August 2019
- Category: Recruitment Notification
- Status: Available
- Official Website: http://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
RRB CR Pointsman Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Here we have provided Central Railway Pointsman recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria and other detail. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of railway board for detailed information and notification.
- Applicants should be Retired staffs who have retired from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from the same category.
- The applicant’s maximum age limit can be 65 years. Age relaxation details can be checked from the official notification.
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of the Interview round.
- The details of Application fee will be soon updated on this page.
Note: Refer the official advertisement for more details of Pointsman job.
- Online Application Process Start Date: 7 August 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: 17 August 2019
- Venue: P / General Section, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Mumbai CSMT
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to log on to the official website of central railway board to apply for the job. You may take help of these below-given instructions also.
- Visit the official website of Central Railway: http://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Find the link of the official advertisement and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details in the application form.
- Now Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through net banking, debit or credit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
Click Here to Apply Online for Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019
We shared here all the information about the Central Railway Pointsman Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.