CG Police SI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Last Date Extended
CG Police SI Recruitment 2018 Notification of 655 Subedar, Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Vacancy, Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector Vacancy apply online at cgpolice.gov.in, CG Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit Details
नई सूचना-छत्तीसगढ़ पुलिस विभाग द्वारा उपनिरीक्षक के 655 पदों के विग्यप्ति निकली हुई है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर सकते है, अगर आपको आवेदन करने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर GJC Education टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
Chhattisgarh Police has released a recruitment notification for the 655 Posts of Sub Inspector, Subedar & Platoon Commander Post. The notification of CG Police SI Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website. Candidates can submit their online application for the Subedar, Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander job through the official website: www.cgpolice.gov.in. The online application lines will be open from 24 August to
16 September 2018 (20th September 2019). Below in this post, you can check detailed information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit details of CG Police Recruitment 2019.
Latest Update: Chhattisgarh Police SI online form last date has been extended. Now candidates can apply for CG Police SI Jobs on or before 20th September 2019.
Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Vacancy 2019- 655 Post
Chhattisgarh Police Board is planning to recruit eligible candidates on the various post of Sub Inspector (SI), Subedar, Platoon Commander, Sub Inspector (Special Branch) and others. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a Police Job in Chhattisgarh.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification of CG police SI Recruitment 2019 before they apply for the job. Although we tried here to provide you details of CG Police Subedar & SI Vacancy 2019 details, but you must also visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Police.
CG Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Subedar, Platoon Commander Job
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Subedar
- Total Posts: 655 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Process Date: 24 August to 16 September 2019 (Extended upto 20th Sept 2019)
- Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
CG Police Recruitment 2019 Post Details Category Wise
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||16||04||12||05||37|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Print)||03||01||02||02||08|
|Sub Inspector (Parashanadhin Document)||01||–||01||–||02|
|Sub Inspector (Computer)||04||01||04||02||11|
|Sub Inspector (Radio)||03||01||02||01||07|
Chhattisgarh Police SI Vacancy 2019- Eligibility Criteria
- For Subedar/ Sub Inspector/ SI (Special Branch)/ Platoon Commander- Applicants should be graduate from any recognized university of India to Apply for the CG Police SI Job 2019.
- Sub Inspector (Finger Print) & SI (Parashanadhin Document)- Candidates should be graduated With Maths, Physics & Chemistry or Its Equivalent.
- Sub Inspector (Computer)- Applicants must have completed BCA/ B.Sc (Computer) Or Its Equivalent.
- Sub Inspector (Radio)- Candidate must have 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic /Telecommunication Engineering certificate from any recognized university of India.
|Height||168 cm||153 cm|
|Chest||81cm+ 5 cm Expansion||–|
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 1-1-2019.
- For General/ OBC Category: 400/- Rupees
- For SC/ST Category: 200/- Rupees
Applicant’s selection will be done on the following basis-
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Online Application Process Start Date: 24 August 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: 16 September 2019
How to Apply Online for CG police SI Recruitment 2019
Candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector Job through the official website or below given link on this page.
- Visit the official website of CG Police: www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Find the link of official notification of Sub Inspector recruitment.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details in the online application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
We shared here details of CG Police SI Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.