CSIR UGC NET 2018: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, CSIR JRF/NET Exam Dates Apply Online
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form, CSIR NET Exam Notification, CSIR UGC JRF/NET Exam Dates, Check CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria and apply Online CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018 from www.csirhrdg.res.in:
CSIR UGC NET Notification: All candidates may check notification for CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS December 2018. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Human Resource Development Group Exam Unit has released UGC NET Exam notification. The CSIR is going to conduct the National Eligibility Test on 16th December 2018. The NET entrance exam holds for Joint CSIR UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. Those candidates are able to apply online CSIR NET Entrance Test they are waiting for a long time. Before going to apply, you all must check the complete eligibility criteria. The CSIR online application form for UGC NET December 2018 is available on official website and candidates need to enter personal and academic details in right manner. Aspirants have to submit the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form on or before 15th October 2018.
Every year the National Eligibility Test organizes in various subjects like Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences. Now the CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test tentatively on Sunday 16th December 2018 for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers. Candidates who want to make the career as faculty of Sciences and Technology they must apply online for CSIR UGC NET Recruitment.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 December Exam Notification:
Two separate merit lists, one comprising of the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF – NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET), will be made on the basis of their performance in the above Test. Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET), will also be eligible for Lectureship (NET) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. The candidates qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for Junior Research Fellowship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable.
CSIR NET December Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ BE/B.Tech/B.pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General and OBC and 50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of CSIR UGC NET 2018 application form.
- Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates.
- Eligibility for Lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. Ph.D. degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
Age Limit: The maximum age for JRF (NET) should be 28 years as on date 01.01.2018. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates and 3 years for OBC category. No upper age limit required for Lectureship (LS) NET.
CSIR NET 2018 Examination Fee:
Candidates applying for the CSIR UGC NET June 2018 are required to use the payment gateway facility to pay their examination fee. The fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking after verifying their eligibility.
- General: Rs 1000/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs 250/-
How to fill CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form:
Before filling the CSIR UGC NET Application form, you must check detailed notification carefully available at CSIR HRDG website. They must write their name, Father/mother’s Name as written in their matriculation certificate and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and others. No change in the particulars entered in the application form will be possible after final submission of online application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- First, you visit the official website csirhrdg.res.in.
- At the homepage find the UGC NET 2018 exam notification
- Read the complete notification and apply instructions
- Click on the Online application form and open it.
- Fill required details in right manner.
- Upload the documents, Photograph, and signature in given format.
- Pay the application fee and preview your application form once.
- Click on submit button and save the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form.
CSIRUGC NET Exam Pattern 2018:
The Single paper MCQ based test will be held tentatively on Sunday 16th December 2018.
|Morning Session||I) Life Sciences) Physical Sciences||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||200||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Afternoon Session||i) Chemical Sciences) Mathematical Sciences|
iii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
|2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Morning Session||9:00 am – 12:00 Noon||3 hours|
|Afternoon Session||2:00 pm – 5:00 PM|
Subjects of the Test:
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Important Dates:
|Date of start CSIR NET Application Form||25th September 2018|
|Closing date to submit CSIR UGC NET Application Form||15th October 2018|
|Last date for receipt of written request for change of Exam center||October 2018|
|Date to upload a list of registered Candidates for Test||November 2018|
|Admit Card release date||1st Week of December 2018|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Date||Sunday, 16th December 2018|
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018:
Applicants those are appearing in the exam they download admit card from official website. All participate, who applied for the UGC NET Exam 2018, are hereby informed that the CSIR NET Admit Card 2018 is available in May 2018. You may check all the details regarding CSIR UGC NET Call Letter 2018 from here.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018
After completion of the CSIR NET Entrance Exam, all examinees are able to check complete exam solution on the same day of the exam. Because our team and various coaching institutes will prepare the provisional CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2018 and uploaded the same. Candidates have to wait for an official paper solution.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Notification:
Candidates must apply for this Entrance exam by submitting CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form before 15th October 2018. You can put your query in the below comment box if you face any problem.