UT Administration of Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Jobs 2019 OJAS Recruitment Police Constable Vacancies Form
UT Administration of Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Jobs 2019 – Recruitment Vacancies Form, Daman & Diu Vacancies Notification at www.daman.nic.in/ojas
UT Administration of Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Jobs 2019: – Hey Guys, Are you looking for the government jobs in the UT Administration of Daman & Diu? Do you have completed your Degree? Then you are standing in the right place. www.resultuniraj.co.in is an educational portal.
Here you can get the all latest government jobs updates, result, important notes, short tricks videos, Answer Key, Cut off, important or latest scheme/ Yojana and more others. UT Administration of Daman & Diu is going to recruit the young or enthusiast contenders in the department for the posts of the ASI, Police Constable.
UT Administration of Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Contenders who meet eligibility criteria may submit their UT Administration of Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Application form on or before the last date. The Contenders who willing to work in UT Administration of Daman & Diu can apply for Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
The contenders who want to apply the Daman & Diu Application Form, they can check the official advertisement. From the employment notification, you can get the education qualification, age limit & Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Form fee, How to apply, important dates related to the Daman & Diu Constable Online Application Form.
UT Administration of Daman & Diu Recruitment 2019 Details
|Department Name||UT Administration of Daman & Diu|
|Post Name||ASI, Police Constable & Other Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Via Online|
|Job Type||government Jobs|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||November 2019|
|Job Location||Daman & Diu|
Staff Selection Board Daman & Diu Police Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (W/L): Vacancies
- Police Constable: Vacancies
- Constable Driver: Vacancies
- Police Constable (RTO/ Radio Mechanic/ Cipher): Vacancies
- Inspector of Excise: Vacancies
- Excise Guard: Vacancies
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 27 years for post-1 to 4, 6,
- Applicants should below 30 years for post-5.
Daman .nic. In Educational Qualification:
- Entrants should have a Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Entrants should have Telecommunication Engineering Radio Technology Engineering from a recognized University certificate course in wireless mechanic cum operator (minimum of 2 years) or 02 years experience as a wireless operator on active service in defense service for post-1,
- Contenders should have 12 standard passes from the recognized board for post-2,
- Entrants should be passed SSC and be having valid Light Motor Vehicle/ HMV Driving Licensee minimum 2 years old for post-3,
- Entrants should have HSC in science stream or ITI certificate in Wireless Operating/ Radio Tech. Course/ Electronic Telecommunication for post-4,
- Contenders should have Degree from a recognized University for post-five,
- Entrants should pass 10 standard passes from the recognized board for post-six.
- Selection Process:
- Entrants will be selected based on the performance of physical test/ written Exam
Application Form Fee
Application Fee: Aspirants required paying of Rs. 100/- through online.
How to apply UT Administration of Daman & Diu ASI, Police Constable Recruitment Form 2019
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for ASI, Police Constable vacancies.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested, then go for the online application procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you, i.e., photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of UT Administration of Daman & Diu or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE.”
- Complete your basic details, i.e., Name, Fathers Name, and Address, etc.
- Fill your educational details, i.e., 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose the payment method, i.e., offline or online
- Pay Application fee for ASI, Police Constable vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Further information about the “UT Administration of Daman & Diu Recruitment 2019” contenders may go to the official web portal; Please share this information on the social networking site for other users. Thanks for a visit. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.”
Official Recruitment Notification: – Click here
Apply Online Application Form: – Click here