Delhi University Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 82 Assistant Professor Posts
Swami Shraddhanand College, Delhi University has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 82 Assistant Professor vacancies in various subjects on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below ….
Delhi University Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 82
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
1. Botany: 08 Posts
2. Chemistry: 11 Posts
3. Commerce: 19 Posts
4. Computer Science: 04 Posts
5. English: 08 Posts
6. EVS: 03 Posts
7. Hindi: 03 Posts
8. Mathematics: 03 Posts
9. Microbiology: 04 Posts
10. Physical Education: 01 Post
11. Physics: 05 Posts
12. Political Science: 04 Posts
13. Sanskrit: 01 Post
14. Zoology: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University, have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ CSIR.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC candidates through online by using credit/ debit card/ net banking. No fee for SC, ST, PWD and Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.du.ac.in on or before 24-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.du.ac.in.
2. Go to Advertisements & Select the desired post
3. Read the Notification & Click on the online link.
4. Enter Login Details if candidates have already registered.
5. Complete the New Registration if new Candidate.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2017.