Delhi University Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 83 Assistant Professor Posts
Shivaji College, University of Delhi has given a notification for the recruitment of 83Assistant Professor vacancies in various subjects on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24-06-2017 or within 02 weeks from the date of advertisement in the Employment News. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below ….
Delhi University Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 83
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
1. Botany: 03 Posts
2. Chemistry: 05 Posts
3. Commerce: 15 Posts
4. Computer Science: 05 Posts
5. English: 02 Posts
6. Environmental Science: 02 Posts
7. Geography: 03 Posts
8. Hindi: 10 Posts
9. History: 05 Posts
10. Mathematics: 03 Posts
11. Physical Education: 01 Post
12. Physics: 11 Posts
13. Political Science: 09 Posts
14. Sanskrit: 01 Post
15. Sociology: 01 Post
16. Zoology: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and with NET qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC candidates through online by using credit/ debit card/ net banking. No fee for SC, ST, PWD and Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.du.ac.in on or before 24-06-2017 or within 02 weeks from the date of advertisement.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.du.ac.in.
2. Go to Advertisements & Select the desired post
3. Read the Notification & Click on the online link.
4. Enter Login Details if candidates have already registered.
5. Complete the New Registration if new Candidate.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of application for future use.
Date of Advt: 01-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2017 or within 02 weeks from the date of advt.