- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply for 55 Posts, High Court of Gujarat Hamal Chowkidar, Peon 55 Vacancy, Gujarat HC jobs 2018 Notification, Selection Process, Pay Scale at hc-ojas.guj.nic.inHigh Court of Gujarat invites online application for the 55 posts of Hamal Chowkidar, Liftman & Peon. Candidates who are interested in the following job profile can submit their applications online through the official website: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. The Online Application lines will be open from 1 September to 31st September 2018. Willing candidates can check below detailed information about the GHC Hamal, Chowkidar, Peon Vacancy 2018. We have provided here eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit details about the Gujarat HC Recruitment 2018.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 (10th Pass Jobs in Gujarat)
Gujarat High Court has released job notification for the 55 various posts of Hamal, Chowkidar, peon, Liftman, and others. It is a good job vacancy for the candidates who are looking for the 10th passed job in Gujarat. Now, these candidates can apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. We advise all the candidates to check the official advertisement of before applying for the job. We have also encompassed all the available information in this article about the High Court of Gujarat Peon Vacancy 2018.
High Court of Gujarat Hamal, Chowkidar Vacancy 2018
- Organization: High Court of Gujarat
- Name of the Post: Hamal, Chowkidar, Peon, Liftman
- No. of Posts: 55 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 1 September 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 30 September 2018
- Official Website: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat HC Jobs 2018- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check here required eligibility for the Gujarat high Court Hamal, Peon, Chowkidar Vacancy 2018.
- Candidates should be minimum 8th passed from a recognized board of India. Check the official advertisement for detailed information.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 30 September 2018.
- For General/ OBC Category: 300/- Rupees
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: 150/- Rupees
- Applicants will get selected on the basis of written exam for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Online Application Start Date: 1 September 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30 September 2018
Note: Refer the official notification for detailed post wise information.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat HC Peon, Chowkidar Vacancy 2018
Candidates can apply for the job by logging on to the official website. Here you can also take help of these below-mentioned instructions.
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Find the link of official notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details correctly in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application for future uses.
We tried to share complete details about the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.