Gujarat TET 2017 – Apply Online for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II
State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat is conducting Upper Primary Teacher Eligibility Test- (TET-II) 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-06-2017 at 02:00 PM to 19-06-2017 till 03:00 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
Gujarat TET 2017 Eligibility Details
Name of the Exam: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-II 2017
Name of the Post: Gujarat Upper Primary Teacher
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Geology) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Maths, B.A/ B.R.S./ B.Sc. (English/ Gujarati/ Hindi/ Sanskrit subjects) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Languages, B.A. (History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Economics, Philosophy, Home Science)/ B.R.S. (History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Home Science)/ B.Sc,/ B.Com (Economics) & P.T.C./ D.El.Ed for Social Science. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 350/- + Service Charges for General Category, Rs. 250/- + Service Charges for SC, ST, SEBC, PH categories, the fee can be pay through Computerized Post Office/ ATM card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from UI
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Before going to apply online, candidates should be scan their recent passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details on the application form and Submit.
5. A unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take a printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Net Banking: 09-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Net Banking: 19-06-2017.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee through Computerized Post Office: 09-06-2017.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Computerized Post Office: 20-06-2017.