IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for JRF & RA Posts
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre, Office of The Dean (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research Associate (RA) vacancies for the 02 various projects on a temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 & 12-06-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
2. Research Associate: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduation Degree in Professional Courses with GATE qualification or Post Graduation Degree in Professional Course for Post No. 01 & Ph.D./ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree with relevant experience for Post No. 02.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 30 & 12-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid email id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
3. Click on Job opportunities & select the desired post.
4. Read all the notification & Click on the online link.
5. Fill all the details on the application form & Submit OK.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online for Post No. 01: 30-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online for Post No. 02: 12-06-2017.