IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Part-Time Dental Hygienist & Office Asst Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Part-Time Dental Hygienist & Office Assistant vacancies purely on a temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08-06-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts:
1. Part-Time Dental Hygienist: 02 Posts
2. Office Assistant: 01 Post
3. Office Asst: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC(NCL), PWD candidates and Ex-Serviceman as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have HSC (Science) with 2 years diploma in Dental Hygiene with one year experience for post-1, Bachelor Degree with knowledge of computer office applications for post-2, 3.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.iitb.ac.in” on or before 08-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.iitb.ac.in”.
2. Click on “Careers/ Jobs”.
3. Click on Careers—-> “Staff Recruitment”
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on Online Application —>Click on “Online”.
6. Login your self, fill all the details & submit a form.
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2017.