IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Project Research Asst Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant vacancies for the two various projects on the temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-06-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below….
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Post: Project Research Assistant
Name of the Discipline:
1. Aerospace Engineering: 03 Posts
2. SJM School of Management: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Tech (CS/ IT)/ MCA (IT) for Post 1, M.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA with relevant experience for Post 2.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 07-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have the valid email. id & contact number.
2. Log on www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
3. Click on Job Opportunities & select the desired post
4. Real all the notification & click on online
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit form
6. Take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply online: 07-06-2017.