IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Project Research Scientist & RA Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced notification for the recruitment of Project Research Scientist & Research Associate vacancies for the various projects purely on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-06-2017 for Post-1, 08-06-2017 for Post-2. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post:
1. Research Associate (RA): 01 post
2. Project Research Scientist: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have B.Tech/ B.E/ M.A/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree, M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S/ MDes or equivalent degree & Ph.D for Post No.1, Ph.D/ M.D/ M.S/ MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience for Post No.2.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in OR directly go through the online link—–> www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 07-06-2017 for Post-1, 08-06-2017 for Post-2.
Online Instructions for those who are applying through Official Website:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email id & contact number.
2. Log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
3. Click on Job opportunities & select the desired post.
4. Read all the notification & Click on the online link.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online for S.No-1 Post: 07-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online for S.No-2 Post: 08-06-2017.