IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Sr Project Assistant Posts
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre Office of The Dean (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies for the project entitled of “Portescape – Research And Teaching Facilities In EE Dept” on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22-06-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Project Assistant: 01 Post
2. Sr Project Asst: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA/ M.com/ MA Degree with 3 years of work experience or BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA or equivalent Degree with 5 years relevant experience for S.No-1, MBA/ M.com Degree with 3 years of work experience or BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA or equivalent degree with 5 years relevant experience for S.No-2 & Knowledge of computer applications, secretarial experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 22-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid email id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
3. Click on Job opportunities & select the desired post.
4. Read all the notification & Click on the online link.
5. Fill all the details on the application form & Submit OK.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2017.