IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Project Assistant Posts
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre, Office of The Dean (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant vacancies for the project entitled of “National Centre for Photovoltaic Research and Education (NCPRE) Phase-II” on the temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 19-06-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc/ BBA or equivalent Degree with 0-2 years experience, Knowledge of advanced computer applications and proficiency in written and oral English communication skills & have an ability in liaising with external agencies.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 19-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid email id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
3. Click on Job opportunities & select the desired post.
4. Read all the notification & Click on the online link.
5. Fill all the details on the application form & Submit OK.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-06-2017.