IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for AO, Engineer & Other Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore has announced a notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer (AO), Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant IT Officer, Medical Officer (Female), Server Programmer, Assistant Placement Officer, Staff Nurse, Manager, Junior Hindi Translator & Other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23-06-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
IIT Indore Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the Posts:
1. Administrative Officer (AO): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Executive Engineer: 02 Posts
a. Electrical: 01 Post
b. Civil: 01 Post
3. Assistant IT Officer: 02 Posts
4. Medical Officer (Female): 01 Post
5. Server Programmer: 01 Post
6. Assistant Placement Officer: 01 Post
7. Staff Nurse: 01 Post
8. Manager: 03 Posts
9. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
10. Technical Assistant (Academic Infrastructure): 01 Post
11. Deputy Manager: 06 Posts
12. Lab In-charge/ Office In-Charge: 03 Posts
13. Officer (Students Activities and Facilities): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 45 years for Post 1 to 5, 13, 40 years for Post 6 to 9, 35 years for Post 10 to 12. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale for Post 1, First class B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech (Electrical) or equivalent CGPA for Post 2a, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech (Civil) or equivalent CGPA for Post 2b, First Class M.E. /M.Tech in CSE or MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (CS) for Post 3, MBBS degree of a University recognized by IMC including completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) for Post 4, B.Tech/ B.E./ M.Tech/ M.E or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale for Post 5 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview/ written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- Non Refundable) through Online. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iiti.ac.in on or before 23-06-2017 at 05:00 Pm & send printout of online application along with self attested copies of required documents, recent passport size photo, in an envelop must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of —–” to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road Simrol, Indore – 453552 India on or before 30-06-2017 before 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.iiti.ac.in
2. Click on Recruitment ——> & Click on Non-Teaching Recruitment.
3. Click on Advertisement for Non Teaching
4. Read the notification carefully & Click on Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit Form.
6. Take Printout of Online Application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 23-06-2017 at 05:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 30-06-2017 before 05:00 PM.