IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Librarian Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has published a notification for the recruitment of Librarian vacancies on regular/ deputation/ contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-06-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Librarian
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 50 years or above as on 01-07-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Library Science Information Science Documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iitk.ac.in on or before 29-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID & password.
2. Log on to www.iitk.ac.in
3. Click on “Announcements–> Vacancy for Librarian”.
4. Click on “To Apply Click Here”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. Now take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-06-2017.