IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Jr Project Assistant Posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Department of Chemical Engineering, Kharagpur has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Assistant vacancies for the project titled “Development of Metallocene Grade Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE): Catalyst, Process and Polymer(LLD)” on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Post: Junior Project Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Chemistry with preference for Organic Chemistry.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Demand Draft of Rs.50/ – (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.iitkgp.ac.in” on or before 22-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online Applicants should have valid personal email ID, scanned copies of passport size photo & signature.
2. Online Applicants should log on to website “www.iitkgp.ac.in”.
3. Go to “Temporary Jobs” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Read notification carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take print out of filled online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2017