Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for SSC Officer Posts: Indian Army has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commissioned Officer vacancies in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for female candidates. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-06-2017 to 11-07-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Military Nursing Service (MNS)
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 10-06-1982 and 11-07-1996 (Both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MSc (Nursing)/ PBBSc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self-attested copies of mark sheet, passing certificate, and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written test, Interview, and medical examination,
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 27-06-2017 to 11-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Go to Officers Opportunities & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be a new user.
5. Click on Apply Online if the candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-06-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-07-2017