Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Territorial Army Officer Posts: Indian Armed force has publicized a warning for the enlistment of Regional Armed force Officer (Non Departmental) opportunities. Qualified competitors can apply online from 01-06-2017 to 30-06-2017. Different points of interest like age confine, instructive capability, choice process, application expense and how to apply are given underneath.
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Territorial Army Officer (Non Departmental)
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay 200/- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 01-06-2017 to 30-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Go to JCO / OR Entry & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2017.
Date of Written Examination: 30-07-2017.