ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 74 Technician, Draughtsman & Other Posts
The government of India, Department of Space, National Remote Sensing Centre, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 74 Technician-B, Draughtsman-B, Scientific Assistant (SA3) & Technical Assistant vacancies for various discipline on the temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2017 at 1000 hours to 10-06-2017 by 1700 hours. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
ISRO Vacancy Details
Total of the Posts: 74
Name of the Posts:
1. Technician-B (Electronic Mechanic (TB1): 22 Posts
2. Technician-B (Electrician) (TB2): 14 Posts
3. Technician-B (Fitter) (TB3): 02 Posts
4. Technician-B (Instrument Mechanic) (TB4): 04 Posts
5. Technician-B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical) (TB1): 01 Post
6. Technician-B (Machinist) (TB5): 06 Posts
7. Technician-B (Motor Mechanic) (TB1): 02 Posts
8. Technician-B (Plumber) (TB6): 01 Post
9. Scientific Assistant (SA3): 03 Posts
10. Technician-B (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning) (TB7): 04 Posts
11. Draughtsman-B (Civil) (DM1): 06 Posts
12. Technical Assistant (TA1): 01 Post
13. Technical Assistant (TA2): 01 Post
14. Scientific Assistant (SA1): 02 Posts
15. Scientific Assistant (SA2): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-35 years as on closing date of Online Application. Age relaxation is admissible 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates i.r.o posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic Trade for S.No-1, SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electrician Trade for S.No-2, SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/ NTC/ NAC in FITTER Trade for S.No-3, SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Instrument Mechanic Trade for S.No-4, SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Laboratory Assistant-Chemical Trade for S.No-5, SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Machinist Trade for S.No-6, SSLC/ SSC pass, ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Motor Mechanic Trade for S.No-7 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Exam & Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nrsc.gov.in from 20-05-2017 at 1000 hours to 10-06-2017 by 1700 hours.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have E-mail ID & Mobile Number & upload the requisite documents.
2. Applicants should log on through the website “www.nrsc.gov.in”.
3. Go to ‘Careers & Click on “Click here for Recruitment Details”.
4. Select desired notification & Read the Notification.
5. Click on Online Link & Fill all the details carefully
6. Check once before submitting the form.
7. Now take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2017 at 1000 hours
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2017 by 1700 hours.