UP ITI Merit List 2018, Cut off Admission Process 2018- 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Round Rank List Cut Off Marks Merit List 2nd 3rd Counselling Rounds, UPITI 1st/2nd/3rd phase Seat Allotment Result Declared. UP ITI Merit list 2018 – VPPUP ITI Cutoff 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Seat Allotment List 2018
UP ITI Merit List Cut off Admission Process 2018- Candidates may check the Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission First Round Allotment Result: Dear contenders will likely be searching their VPPUP UP ITI Admission Merit list Cut off 2018 from the official website. Earlier Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for admission to Authorities and Non-public ITI institutes for ITI Course. The Starting date of online Software type is June 2018.
Latest Updates-22.08.2018: State Vocational Training Council, Uttar Pradesh has been started the 4th round application process for admission to Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) courses. Candidates first check complete details and click on 4th phase Application link.
The last date of submission online application form is July 2018. The official authority will likely be released the VPPUP ITI Admission Allotment List 2018 quickly in upcoming days by its official website. Admission course will likely be accomplished on the benefit foundation solely. Contenders will likely be provided admission to NCVT Programs underneath many trades. Contenders will likely be checking the UP ITI Merit List Cut off 2018 from the official website.
UP ITI Merit List 2nd 3rd Round Seat Allotment 2018 VPPUP ITI Cut off
The Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP), Lucknow has released the 1st Merit List / Cut Off and Selected Students List with College Allotment List for Admission in UP ITI Course 2018 DECLARED Now on 23 July 2018. The entrants will get the Training from the latest technology. Entrants can check Out the Detailed Information through the Image Given below.
UP ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result declared. Examiners can take admission in the respected college till 25.06.2018.
After preparation of UP ITI Merit List 2nd 3rd Round merit list, the Official department will intimate you regarding the Admit Card for UP ITI Merit List 2nd 3rd Round online counseling process for seat allocation. Entrants shall be admitted into various Uttar Pradesh ITI trades followed by counseling schedule. The online seat allocation/counseling process will be started soon through the website of the official. In case students will not appear in the 1st round of counseling then he should be applied for Uttar Pradesh ITI district wise admission in 2nd and 3rd counseling rounds.
UP ITI Admission 2018 Seat Allotted Process & Govt & Private ITI Seat List:
The Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh has announced notification for admission to Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2018 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Seat Allocation will be based on Merit List. Students will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades. So Students, who are ignorant about ITI Seat Allocation Process & Merit List, can get Info from the Article.
|State ITI||Private Institutions|
|No. of Seats||1.16 lacs (10% Seats increases after opening the 14 new institutes)|
यूपी आईटीआई मेरिट लिस्ट कट ऑफ एडमिशन प्रोसेस 2018
व्यवसायिक परीक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश जल्दी ही यूपी आईटीआई मेरिट लिस्ट एडमिशन जारी करने वाला है| आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे| सारी जानकारी हम यहाँ पर जल्दी है अपलोड करेंगे. तो आप अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट ओर विभाग की अधिकारिक वेबसाइट रोजाना विजिट करते र्हें. ओर आप इस वेबसाइट को बुकमार्क करना ना भूले यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, GJC Education Jaipur द्वारा दी गई सूचना आपकी अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तो को भी बताए, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना के बारे मे जान सके, अधिक जानकारी के लिए समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को ज़रूर विजित करे-धन्यवाद
admission.scvtup.in Minimize Off List 2018
|official Authority||Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parisad Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date of online Software Kind||June 2018|
|Last date of submission online Software Kind||July 2018|
|Merit list release Date||Release Soon|
|Official Web server||admission.scvtup.in|
UP ITI Merit list 2018 VPPUP ITI Admission 1st/2nd List
2nd RoundUP ITI Merit list
- 1st of All those entrants will be separated who have not taken UP ITI Admission in allotted Institute/College.
- Allocation Process than applying for Remaining Seats. entrants who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- 2nd List will be shown on website & entrants will be intimated on their registered Mobile Number entrants will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Entrants who took admission in UP ITI 1st Round & Due to up gradation they get the chance in other Institute then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not submit Application Fee.
- Contenders who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for further Round.
3rd RoundUP ITI Merit list:-
- Entrants will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 5 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website and notification will also release in leading Newspapers.
- If a Entrants doesn’t give Option, then he will be allotting seat based on his choice filled in UP ITI Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 4 Days & Entrants will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
- In 3rd round, those Entrants will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be released again.
UP ITI Admission Merit List Details:
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will invite from Entrants on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Entrants who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- The process will be completed District wise within Four Days & Entrants will be given Five Days time to take admission.
The total seats are divided in below-allocated reservation scheme.
- 70% seats for ST/SC
- 15% seats for OBC
- 02% of freedom fighters
- 05% for EXSM
- 03% for Physically Handicapped
- 20% for female candidates
Preferential Marks:- These Marks will be provided for state-level Sportsperson (3 Marks), Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry (5 Marks) & 5 Marks will be provided to the defendant’s son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
Reservation in UP ITI Admission 2018
- In the ITI Institutes, 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee & 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee.
- Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%),
- Ex-Serviceman (05%), Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%) &
- Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%) &
- Female Candidates (20%). This Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
- This Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
आप हमारे इस पेज को बुकमार्क कर सकते हो, जिससे आपको अन्य सूचना की जानकारी भी मिल सके, अधिकजानकारी के लिए विभाग की वेबसाइट को विजित करे–धन्यवाद –
“ Best wishes to all the Candidates” “सभी उम्मीदवारों कोशुभकामनाएं“
Further information about the “UP ITI Merit List Cut off Admission Process 2018 2nd Seat Allotment” contenders may go to the official web portal Please share this information on the social networking site for other users. Thanks for visit. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.” हमारी टीम आप सभी के अपने कैरियर और अपने भविष्य के लिए शुभकामना करती है आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे”| अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या है इस लेखन से संबंधित तो आप हमे नीचे दिए गये कॉमेंट बॉक्स मे अपना संदेश छोड़ सकते है|