JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 371 Medical Officer Posts
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has announced a notification for the recruitment of 371 Medical Officer vacancies from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State in the Department of Health & Medical Education. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017 (Extended Up to 10-06-2017). Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 371
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
1. OM: 213 Posts
2. RBA: 74Posts
3. SC: 29 Posts
4. ST: 37 Posts
5. ALC: 11 posts
6. SLC: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18- 40 years for Govt. Service, 18 to 42 years for Physically Challenged, 18 to 43 years for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC, 18 to 48 years for Ex-serviceman candidates as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduation Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for written examination, oral test, and interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.805/- for General, Rs. 405/- for Reserved candidates through online challan to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017 (Extended Up to 10-06-2017).
Instructions top Apply Online.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photogrpah & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After suceessful registration, login with user name & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-05-2017 (Extended Up to 10-06-2017)
Last Date for Submission of fee/bank challan: 03-05-2017.