JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Exam:
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has published notification to conduct J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination – 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-05-2017 to 10-06-2017 (Extended Up to 28-06-2017). Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 277
Name of the Exam: J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination – 2016
Name of the Service:
1. Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 269 Posts
2. J&K Police (G) Service: 02 Posts
3. J&K Accounts (G) Service: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 – 35 years (in case of OM candidates) as on 01-01-2016 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-01-1981 and not later than 01-01-1995). Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ Socially and Educationally Backward Classes/ Candidates holding a civil post in the State in a substantive capacity/ PH candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1005/- for General and Rs. 505/- for Reserved candidates/ PHC Candidates through online challan to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 13-05-2017 to 10-06-2017 (Extended Up to 28-06-2017).
Instructions to Apply Online.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After successful registration, login with username & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 13-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2017 (Extended Up to 28-06-2017)
Last Date for Submission of fee/bank challan: 18-06-2017 (Extended Up to 30-06-2017)