JPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 54 Asst Professor Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi has announced notification for the recruitment of 54 Assistant Professor vacancies in B.I.T. Sindri. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-05-2017 to 19-06-2017 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
JPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 54
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
I. Name of the Subject:
1. Mechanical Engineering: 09 posts
2. Electrical Engineering: 14 posts
3. Telecommunication Engineering: 06 posts
4. Metal Engineering: 04 posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 09 posts
6. Mining Engineering: 06 posts
7. Information Technology: 02 posts
8. Computer Science & Engineering: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 24 – 35 year for Unreserved, 37 years for EBC & BC, 38 years for Female (EBC & BC), 40 years for SC/ ST candidates of Male & Female as on 01-08-2015. 05 years of age relaxation is applicable for Ex-Servicemen. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech. & M.E./ M.Tech in relevant discipline with First Class & P.hD. in relevant discipline.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Academic record, Evaluation of Domain knowledge, Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- (Non-Refundable) + Bank charges for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand State and Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) + Bank charges for Other candidates through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking or bank challan (SBI).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 29-05-2017 to 19-06-2017 till 05:00 PM. After submission of online application send the printout of online application & self-attested copies of educational, age proof (SSC certificate/ Mark list/ equivalent), Intermediate mark list & certificate, B.E./ B.Tech. & M.E./ M.Tech mark list & certificates, P.hD & GATE score card (If Applicable) & Other documents to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road, Ranchi – 834 001 on or before 28-06-2017 till 05:00 PM by Registered post/ Speed post/ by Hand.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & password
2. Candidates log on the website www.jpsc.gov.in
3. Click on “Assistant Professor, Advt No. 13/ 2017″
4. Again Click on “Click here to Apply Online”
5. Read all instructions & fill all the details
6. Check once before submitting the form
7. Now take a print out of online application & Other documents to send the relevant address mentioned above.
Dates for Online Registration: From 29-05-2017 to 19-06-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Dates for Payment of Fee: From 19-6-2017 to 21-06-2017.
Last Date for receipt of Online printout & Other documents: 28-06-2017 till 05:00 PM.