JSLPS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 168 AACO, OA & Other Posts
Rural Development Department, Govt. of Jharkhand, Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Admin Assistant cum Computer Operator (AACO), Office Attendant (OA), Administrative Assistant cum Computer Operator, Office Assistant cum Account asst (OACAA) vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24-06-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JSLPS Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 168
Name of the Posts:
1. Admin Assistant cum Computer Operator (AACO): 10 Posts
2. Office Attendant (OA): 10 Posts
3. Administrative Assistant cum Computer Operator (AACCO): 74 Posts
4. Office Assistant cum Account asst (OACAA): 74 Posts
Name of the District:
a. Chatra: 03 Posts
b. Deoghar: 02 Posts
c. East Singhbhum: 03 Posts
d. Garhwa: 06 Posts
e. Giridih: 05 Posts
f. Gumla: 05 Posts
g. Hazaribagh: 08 Posts
h. Jamtada: 06 Posts
i. Khunti: 02 Posts
j. Latehar: 09 Posts
k. Simdega: 11 Posts
l. West Singhbhum: 12 Posts
m. Pakur: 04 Posts
n. Palamu: 07 Posts
o. Ranchi: 19 Posts
p. Sahebganj: 10 Posts
q. Saraikela Kharsavan: 11 Posts
r. Godda: 05 Posts
s. Kodarma: 05 Posts
t. Lohardaga: 01 Post
u. Ramgarh:14 Posts
v. Bokaro: 14 Posts
w. Dhanbad: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline and have 6 months Govt. affiliated computer diploma for Post 1, Intermediate for Post 2, Graduation Degree in any discipline for Post 3, B.Com degree for Post 4 with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sids.co.in on or before 24-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have scanned copy of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.sids.co.in
3. Select the desired notification & click on it.
4. Read all the notification & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2017.