KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 3376 Group B & C Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 3376 Principal, Warden, First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse, English Language Teacher & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3376
Name of the Post:
I. Group B: 309 posts
1. Principal: 309 posts
II. Group C: 3067 posts
1. Kannada Language Teacher: 253 posts
2. English Language Teacher: 288 posts
3. Hindi Language Teacher: 191 posts
4. Maths Teacher: 165 posts
5. Science Teacher: 271 posts
6. Social Science Teacher: 239 posts
7. Physical Education Teacher: 189 posts
8. Computer Teacher: 226 posts
9. First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator: 465 posts
10. Warden: 517 posts
11. Staff Nurse: 263 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years for General, 43 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 45 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for Principal, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Kannada Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed for Kannada Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with English Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed Degree in English methods for English Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi Language as one of the optional subjects & B.Ed for Hindi Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following Subjects as optional subject (Chemistry, botany, Zoology) for Science Teacher, Degree with computer working knowledge & 01 year computer course certificate for First Division Assistant, Cum Computer Operator, Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science & B.Ed degree in Arts or Science subjects for Warden. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
4. Again click on “APPLY ONLINE -APPLICATION FOR GROUP-B & C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY”
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-07-2017.
Date of Exam: September/ October 2017.