KSP Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1313 Civil Police Constable Posts
Karnataka State Police has published notification to conduct Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) Exam 2017 for the recruitment of 1313 Civil Police Constable vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-06-2017 to 22-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
KSP Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 1313
Name of the Exam: Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) Exam 2017
Name of the Post: Civil Police Constable
Name of the Region:
1. Kalaburagi District: 144 Posts
2. Bengaluru City: 352 Posts
3. Yadgir District: 129 Posts
4. Bidar District: 184 Posts
5. Bellari District: 141 Posts
6. Bellari District: 120 Posts
7. Raichur District: 224 Posts
8. Railways: 19 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 19 – 25 years (i.e Candidates should be born between 22-06-1992 and 22-06-1998 (both dates inclusive)) for GM, 19 – 27 years (i.e Candidates should be born between 22-06-1990 and 22-06-1998 (both dates inclusive)) for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and 19 – 30 years (i.e Candidates should be born between 22-06-1987 and 22-06-1998 (both dates inclusive)) for Tribal Candidates as on 22-06-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PUC, 12TH Std (12TH Std-CBSE, 12TH Std-ICSE, 12TH Std-SSE) or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- for GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B and Rs. 100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) candidates through challan in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ksp.gov.in from 05-06-2017 to 22-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.ksp.gov.in.
2. Click on “Current Recruitment”.
3. Click on “Police Recruitment – 2017″.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Click Here To Apply”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-06-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24-06-2017