Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 – 59 Inspector, Lecturer & Other Posts
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 59 Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect, Lecturer, Inspector, Foreman & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline on or before 12-06-2017 at 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below…
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 59
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Informatics Officer in Information Technology & Communication Department: 03 Posts
2. Assistant Architect under Urban Affairs Department: 01 Post
3. Lecturer in Computer Science/ Application in Govt. Colleges in Meghalaya: 01 Post
4. Inspector of Legal Metrology under the Directorate of Legal Metrology, Meghalaya: 01 Post
5. Foreman in the Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Meghalaya Shillong: 03 Posts
6. Junior Engineer under Urban Affairs Department: 01 Post
7. Inspector of Taxes under Taxation Department: 28 Posts
8. Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW) Meghalaya: 01 Post
9. Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department: 04 Posts
10. Lower Division Assistant in the Office of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong: 02 Posts
11. Draughtsman –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 07 Posts
12. Surveyor Grade –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 05 Posts
13. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 01 Post
14. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years for S.No-1, 2, 4 to 14, 21 to 30 years for S.No-3 Posts as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is 5years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/Communication & Electronics or equivalent) from recognized University/ Institution in India for S.No-1, Bachelor of Architecture from recognized Institution or equivalent for S.No-2, 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science/ Application for S.No-3, B.SC in Physics or BE/ B.Tech for S.No-4, Matriculation/ H.S.L.C/ S.S.L.C having Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Regional Institute of Printing in India or from a reputed Institution abroad for S.No-5, Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 460/- for S.No-1,2,3 and 5, Rs. 350/- for S.No-4,5,6,7 and 8, Rs 320/- for S.No-9,10,11,12, 13and 14 Posts through online/ offline. For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs). Application Fee is exempted subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate to the Commission.( as per Notification No. PER (AR).150/88/Pt.I/ 43 Dated 29 the April 2015.
How to Apply:
Online Mode: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.mpsc.nic.in” on or before 12-06-2017 up to 05.00 PM.
Offline Mode: Eligible candidates can submit their application in prescribed format in all respects at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong & MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh and can send their applications by registered post to Commission’s office at Shillong on or before 12-06-2017 at 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log onto www.mpsc.nic.in.
2. Select the desired post & Read the Notification Carefully.
2. Click on Online Application & Fill all the details in the form.
3. Check once before submitting the application form.
4. Take the print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2017 at 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12-06-2017 at 23:59 hrs.