MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Notification for Junior Assistant 69 Posts at mgvcl.com
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, MGVCL 69 Junior Assistant Post 2019, Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Vacancy Eligibility Criteria at mgvcl.com
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites online applications to fill up the 69 vacant posts of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). Eligible and interested candidates can submit their Online Application Form for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 through the official website: mgvcl.com. The Application process will end on 16 August 2019 at 6:00 PM. Here we have also provided complete details of MGVCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 such as eligibility, age limit, selection process, application fee and other. Read the complete article to get the detailed information about the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2019.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2019 (Junior Assistant Post)
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites recently released notification for the Junior Assistant post. Candidates who are interested in the following profile are advised to check the Official Notification before applying for the job. The Official Advertisement can be downloaded from the official website of MGVCL. Candidates can submit online applications through the official website for MGVCL junior Assistant Recruitment on or before the last date 16 August 2019. If you are seeking for the eligibility criteria details of the job then this post will definitely help you to get the correct information. Below you can check comprehensive details about the same.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Bharti 2019
- Organization: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Name of the Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Total Posts: 69 Posts
- Application Process Date: 27 July to 16 August 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.mgvcl.com
MGVCL Junior Assistant Post 2019 – Eligibility Details
Candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019.
- Candidate should have completed graduation in regular mode from the any recognized university of India to apply for the Junior Assistant Post.
- Applicants should have basic knowledge of computer.
- Candidates should have good command over English and Gujarati languages.
- For Unreserved Category: 30 Years (Maximum)
- For Reserved Category: 35 Years (as on 27 July 2019)
Note: Age Relaxation is available for the reserved category candidates as per the norms. Check the official notification.
- For Unreserved & SEBC Candidates: 500/- Rupees
- For ST/SC Candidates: 250/- Rupees
Applicant’s selection will be based on the written exam.
- Online Application Start Date: 27 July 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: 16 August 2019
How to Apply Online for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019
To apply online for the Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Post candidates must have to log on to the official website. Here we provided instructions by following them you can easily apply online.
- First, visit the official website of MGVCL – www.mgvcl.com
- Download the notification.
- Read it properly before you apply.
- If you full fill all the eligibilities as per the notification then click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter your details correctly in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee by Online Kiosk/ Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now take a print out of your application for future references.
Official WebsiteWe “GJC Education Group” shared here all the information about the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.