MPSC Recruitment 2018, Maharashtra PSC 547 Post Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Tax Inspector Apply Online mpsc.gov.in, MPSC Group B Jobs 2018,
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for the 547 vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Tax Inspector. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for Maharashtra PSC Jobs. Now all these candidates can submit their online application for the MPSC Recruitment 2018 through the official website: mpsc.gov.in. Belo in this article you can check details of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale and others. Read this article to know more about the MPSC SI Vacancy 2018.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 (Group- B Jobs)
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examinations for the candidates every year. This time it is planning to recruit the eligible and interested candidates for the Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & Tax Inspector Jobs. A Notification has already been published on the official website. Candidates who have decided to Apply Online MPSC recruitment 2018 are advised to read all the details of job notification below from this page or the official website. The applicant’s selection for the SI, Tax Inspector, Assistant Section officer Post will be made on the basis of written exam performance.
MPSC Recruitment 2018- 547 Post Details
- Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Police Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer
- Total Posts: 547 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 13 July 2018
- Last Date of Application Submission: 27 July 2018
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Police Sub Inspector||387|
|Assistant Section Officer||126|
Eligibility Criteria for the MPSC Recruitment 2018 (Group-B)
Candidates can check here MPSC Group B recruitment 2018 details before they apply for the job notification. Also check the official advertisement available on the official website of MPSC: mpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should have completed graduation degree in the relevant trade and also should have the degree of Statutory Trust from the any recognized university of India.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 38 years. Age relaxation will be available as per the government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- The candidates will get selected on the basis of written exam.
- General/UR/OBC Categories- Rs. 524/-
- SC/ST & other Reserved Categories- Rs. 324/-
- Online Application Process Start Date: 13 July 2018-07-17
- Last Date of Apply Online: 27 July 2018
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Group- B Recruitment 2018
Candidates will have to log on to the official website to apply online for the MPSC Jobs 2018. You can also take help of these below given instructions.
- Open the official website of MPSC: https://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Find the link of official advertisement of Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Tax Inspector Vacancy 2018.
- Download it and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification then click on the “ Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details in application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- Recheck the application form details to ensure that all the details are correctly entered in the application form.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Then click on the submit button.
- You can take a print out of your application form for future uses.
We tried here to provide you all the available information of MPSC Recruitment 2018. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.