MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Mangalore Refinery Technician Jobs Notification Apply Online Form
MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has invited Graduate Apprentice & Technician EE/Civil/ME/ECE Vacancies/ Posts Notification, Apply MRPL Apprentice Posts Online Application Form at eapplicationonline.com
MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019:– Dear Candidates, The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited are inviting the online application forms to fill up Vacant posts in Graduate Technician Apprentice Trainee and posts in Technician Apprentice trainee. The Duration of training period will be one year. However, the MRPL Apprentice online application link did not yet activate by the MRPL, but it will be activated in September 2019.
MRPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Recruitment Tests which includes the Written Examination and a Personal Interview. In this post, we are giving essential details regarding Mangalore Graduate and Technician Apprentice Vacancies.
MRPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Recruitment Notification 2019 at eapplicationonline.com
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company is operating a 15 Million Metric Ton state-of-the-art Refinery located in beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangalore city, Karnataka State.
The Mangalore Refinery has got a versatile design with complex secondary processing units and high flexibility to process Crudes of various API, delivering a variety of quality products. It also incorporates a Polypropylene unit having the capacity of 440 KTPA
Mangalore Refinery Technician Vacancy Advertisement 2019 | MRPL Graduate Apprentice Post
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd Latest Employment have released the notification regarding the Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. MRPL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, MRPL Exam Admit Card Date, Exam Date, MRPL Result / Score Card Date and Last Date Details Given below.
Entrants who have passed the essential qualification by October 2019 are only eligible to apply for this recruitment. Entrants who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate are not eligible for applying for these vacancies.
Jobs in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Latest Technician Bharti Notification 2019
The official department has released the recruitment notification in September 2019 on the portal. Eligible and desirous contenders can apply the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Application Form via online mode. The online Application has released for the posts of the Mangalore Refinery Technician from the September 2019. The Mangalore Refinery Technician Online Application Form closing Date is October 2019. The official link of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is http://eapplicationonline.com
MRPL Graduate/ Technician Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
|Name of the organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Article Category||MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Mangalore Refinery Technician Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician|
|Online Application Form Release Date||September 2019|
|Last Date||October 2019|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee:
- Technician Apprentice Trainee:
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Recruitment Notification 2019
Educational Qualification: Contenders who have passed out Engineering ( Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical/ ECE/ EEE) /Diploma in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017.
MRPL Technician Vacancies Selection Procedure:
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Salary/ Grade Pay for MRPL Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts- Rs.
- Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts- Rs.
MRPL Online Application Form
How to apply MRPL Apprentice & Technician Recruitment online Application Form 2019
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Apprentice & Technician
- If you are completing qualification and interested, then go for the online application procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you, i.e., photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE.”
- Complete your essential details, i.e., Name, Fathers Name, and Address, etc.
- Fill your educational details, i.e., 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose a payment method, i.e., offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Apprentice & Technician vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Fake Institutions:-: Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission or not recognized by Government shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
Further information about the “Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment Form 2019 Official Notification” contenders may go to the official web portal; Please share this information on the social networking site for other users. Thanks for a visit. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.”