Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 70 Secretariat Asst, Extra Asst Commissioner & Other Posts: Nagaland Open Administration Commission (PSC) has given a work notice for the enlistment of Secretariat Asst, Additional Asst Official, Auditor of Charges and Different opportunities. Qualified hopefuls can apply online from 08-08-2017 at 10:00 am to 08-09-2017 at 03:00 pm. Different points of interest like age, instructive capability, choice process and how to apply are given underneath.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 70
Name of the Posts:
1. Extra Assistant Commissioner: 12 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 02 Posts
3. Block Development Officer: 02 Posts
4. Secretariat Assistant: 35 Posts
5. Assistant Jailor: 02 Posts
6. Labour Inspector: 02 Posts
7. Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Research Assistant: 01 Post
9. Assistant Archivist: 01 Post
10. Research Assistant: 03 Posts
11. Inspector of Taxes: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, Government employees as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline, including Divinity from a recognized University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 310 /- (Rs. 350/- for CSC candidates) through online Payment by using Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nagaland.gov.in from 08-08-2017 at 10:00 am to 08-09-2017 at 03:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.nagaland.gov.in
2. Click on Advertisements.
3. Select the desired post & click on New User? Register.
4. Fill all the details & submit the form.
5. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-08-2017 at 10:00 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2017 at 03:00 pm.