National Sugar Institute Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 57 AE, Chemist & Other Posts
National Sugar Institute (NSI), Kanpur has published notification for the recruitment of 57 Company Secretary, Manufacturing Chemist, Assistant Engineer, Distillery Chemist, Accounts Officer, Internal Auditor, Laboratory In Charge, AEDP & Cane Manager vacancies of Uttarakhand Sahakari Chini Mills Sangh Ltd, Dehradun. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
National Sugar Institute Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 57
Name of the Post:
A. Sugar Mill of Cooperative Sector: 36 Posts
1. Manufacturing Chemist: 06 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 15 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 06 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumental): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
6. Distillery Chemist: 01 Post
7. Laboratory In-charge: 02 Posts
8. A.E.D.P: 01 Post
9. Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
B. Sugar Mill of Public Sector: 21 Posts
1. Manufacturing Chemist: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 08 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
4. Laboratory In-charge: 02 Posts
5. Cane Manager: 01 Post
6. Internal Auditor: 02 Posts
7. Company Secretary: 01 Post
8. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Uttarakhand State.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc along with P.G Degree in A.N.S.I or B.S.I (Sugar Technology) for Post No. A (01), Graduation in Mechanical Engineering for Post No. A (02), Graduation in Electrical Engineering for Post No. A (03), Graduation in Instrumentation Engineering for Post No. A (04), Graduation in Civil Engineering for Post No. A (05), B.Sc along with DIFAT for Post No. A (06), B.Sc along with P.G Degree in A.N.S.I or B.S.I (Sugar Technology) for Post No. A (07), Graduation along with One Year Diploma in Computer from authorizes Institute and 02 Years Work Experience or Graduation in Computer Science/ M.C.A for Post No. A (08), M.Com (First Division) or M.Com (Second Division) along with 3 Years Work Experience or C.A. (Inter) and 03 Years Work Experience for Post No. A (09). For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on exam/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST candidates o Uttarakhand State and Rs. 500/- for all others through bank draft.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nsi.gov.in on or before 27-06-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents to the National Sugar Institute (NSI), Kalyanpur Kanpur – 208 017 on or before 14-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.nsi.gov.in
2. Select the desired post in Tendin News
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
4. Fill the details in online application.
5. Check once before submitting the form.
6. After submission, take a print of online application for future use.