NEST 2019 Application Form, Important Dates -NISER NEST MSC Exam Pattern
NEST 2019: NISER has released notification for NEST Exam 2019. You can check out NEST 2019 Application form & Important dates. NISER has uploaded NEST MSC Exam Pattern & Admit Card on the official website. It is integrated MSC Course Entrance examination. The official website is www.nestexam.in
National Entrance Screening Test which is also abbreviated as NEST is an entrance examination conducted on the national level and is regulated by the consortium of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS). This examination is conducted for admission to the five-year integrated program for masters’ degree offered by NISER and UM-DAE CBS. This exam is organized once a year in more than 59 cities across the country.
NEST Exam 2019: Application Form, Schedule, Exam Pattern & Admit Card
NEST Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicants must be born on or before 1 August 1997 (for general and OBC candidates) in order to be eligible to appear for this entrance examination.
- The relaxation of five years in age limit is given to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PD (Physically Disabled) categories.
- The Candidates must have a qualified senior secondary examination or any other equivalent exam with any of the following subjects such as Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology.
- And the Candidates who have qualified their senior secondary or any other equivalent exam in the year 2018 or 2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified their senior secondary or any other equivalent exam before 2015 are not eligible to appear for this entrance exam.
- The Candidates who will be appearing for senior secondary or any other equivalent exam in the upcoming year are also eligible to appear for this entrance exam.
- For admission to M.Sc program, candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 60% (for general & OBC candidates) and 55% (for SC, ST, and PD candidates) in their senior secondary or any other equivalent exam.
NEST 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for this entrance exam by filling out and submitting the application form for 2017 through online mode only.
- The application form for this entrance examination will not be issued through offline mode.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the accurate details and upload the required scanned images along with the details.
- The completely filled application form should be submitted through online mode only.
- The application fee will be Rs.700/- for male candidates of General/OBC category and Rs. 350/-for SC/ST/PD and all the female candidates.
- The payment of the application fee can be deposited through debit/credit card, net banking or through demand draft of any bank drawn in the favor of NISER-NEST which is payable at Bhubaneswar.
- It is to be noted that the application fee is not refundable and applicants are not supposed to claim it under any circumstances in the future.
- If payment of application fee is to be done through demand draft, the candidates are supposed to send the demand draft along with the hard copy of completely filled application form through speed post only at the address given below:
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2017 National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) At/PO-Jatni, District-Khurda, PIN-752050, Odisha, India
Important Dates for NEST 2019 Online Application
No confirmed notification is issued regarding the dates of NEST exam by any official authority of examination. As per the schedule of last year, the tentative dates of NEST 2019 are given here. However, students are requested to use this examination dates only for reference purpose until an official announcement is made regarding the exact schedule. With the given dates, students can prepare their study schedule and start their preparation for the exam as early as possible.
|Online Application Start||First week of January 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||First week of March 2019|
|NEST Admit Card||Third week of April 2019|
|NEST Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
|The Result Announcement||Third week of June 2019|
नेस्ट 2019 आवेदन, महत्वपूर्ण दिनांक, एडमिट कार्ड, परीक्षा प्रारूप
नेस्ट नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट एंड विज्ञान शिक्षा रिसर्च (एनआईएसईआर), भुवनेश्वर और मुंबई विश्वविद्यालय – परमाणु ऊर्जा केंद्र विभाग में जीजेसी कोर्स में एडमिशन लेने के लिए एक प्रवेश परीक्षा है | 2019 में ये परीक्षा 179 सीट पर एडमिशन के लिए करवाई जाएगी | नेस्ट 2019 आवेदन जनवरी 2019 में आएंगे | आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि मार्च में होगी | नेस्ट परीक्षा के मई 2019 में करवाये जाने की संभावना है |
एनआईएसईआर नेस्ट के एडमिट कार्ड अप्रैल 2019 में जारी किये जायेंगे | एडमिट कार्ड आपको एनआईएसईआर नेस्ट की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से डाउनलोड करने होंगे | आवेदन या परीक्षा समन्धित कोई भी जानकारी आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से भी देख सकते है अगर आपको कोई परेशानी है या आपके मन में नेस्ट से जुड़ा सवाल है निचे कमेंट में लिखे |
NEST Examination Pattern 2019: Subject Wise NEST Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be divided into five sections which will be carrying 50 marks for each section.
- The five sections which will be included in the question paper are General aptitude, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Section one will be mandatory for all the candidates while section 2 to 5 will be from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- All the applicants have the privilege to choose any section of their own choice.
- Only the highest scores from three sections chosen by the candidate will be considered for the calculation of their merit.
- The medium of the language of the question paper will be English only.
- The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Negative marking will be given for the questions which are attempted wrongly in the subjective section only which is chosen by the candidate.
- The candidates will have to give the answer to all the questions in OMR sheets only.
- There will be a total of 200 questions with each question carrying 1 mark.
Download NEST Syllabus 2018 – NEST-Syllabus-
NISER NEST Seat Matrix for Session 2019
There are approximately 132 seats to be filled in NISER and 47 seats to be filled in CBS for the integrated M.Sc course through this entrance examination. The reservation of seats for candidates belonging to different categories is given below:
|PD (part of other categories)||4||1|
NEST Admit Card 2019:- Expected Date to Release NEST MSC Hall Ticket
The admit card for NEST 2019 will be issued from the third week of April 2019 (Tentatively). The candidates can download the admit card from the official web portal of the NEST. The printed copies of admit card will not be sent by post to any of the participating candidates under any circumstances. It is compulsory to bring the admit card and identity card along with you at the examination venue. Candidates are requested to preserve the admit card until all the procedures related to examination is finished.
NEST Previous Year Question Papers:-
The NEST examination was started in 2007. Candidates are looking for previous year questions papers. Department has uploaded question papers in PDF format since 2007. You may download these question papers in the PDF format.
Download NEST previous year question papers and take print out to make the hard copy. These papers provide the basic idea and exam pattern overview. You can prepare yourself according to this exam pattern and paper level.
- 2016 answer key
- 2016 NEST Question Paper
- 2015 NEST Question Paper
- 2014 NEST Question Paper
- 2014 answer key
- 2013 NEST Question Paper
- 2013 Answer Key NEST
- 2012 NEST Question Paper
- 2012 Answer Key NEST
- 2011 Answer Key NEST
- 2011 NEST Question Paper
- 2008 NEST Question Paper
- 2010 NEST Question Paper
- 2009 NEST Question Paper
- 2007 NEST Question Paper
Thank you for the visit. Candidate can bookmark this page. We will deliver almost real-time updates for NEST 2019 examination. You may comment on your questions, opinion, suggestion, and doubt below this text. Our team will reply to your query as soon as possible.