NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 – 116 Asst Professor Posts
Department of Physics, Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has announced a notification for the recruitment of 116 Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments on a contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 30-06-2017 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NIT Jalandhar Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 116
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Department:
1. Bio-Technology: 08 Posts
2. Chemical Engineering: 11 Posts
3. Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engineering: 11 Posts
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 09 Posts
6. Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 09 Posts
7. Industrial & Production Engineering: 09 Posts
8. Mechanical Engineering: 13 Posts
9. Textile Technology: 05 Posts
10. Information Technology: 02 Posts
11. Mining Engineering: 02 Posts
12. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
13. Physics: 04 Posts
14. Chemistry: 04 Posts
15. Mathematics: 06 Posts
16. Humanities & Management: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 35 years from the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 1st class B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph D in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with (60% of marks or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale) for Post 1 to 12, Ph.D with first class both at B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant discipline (60% or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale) for Post 13 to 15, Ph.D with first class MBA/ MA in relevant discipline with 1st Class both at UG and PG level (60% or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale) for Post 16.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with relevant certificates by email to email@example.com on or before 30-06-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30-06-2017 till 05:00 PM.
The date for Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated by email: 06-07-2017.