PGDRDM Hyderabad Admission Notification 2019 Apply for NIRD 15th Post Graduation Courses Application Form
PGDRDM Hyderabad Admission Notification 2019: – NIRD 15th Post Graduation Courses Online Application Form, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Admission Form, NIRD PGDRDM PG Course Exam Date, Eligibility Details at www.nird.org.in
PGDRDM Hyderabad Admission Notification 2019: –The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Department has proclaimed the PGDRDM Hyderabad Admission Notification for the Post Graduate Courses on the official portal. Candidates can check the NIRD Hyderabad Admission Notification from the given below link.
Through the official advertisement, you can get all details like that educational qualification, selection process, age limit, online application form release date, last date, exam date, Selection Process, Apply Mode, Application Form fee, and others.
PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD 15th Post Graduation Admission Notification 2019
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier national center of excellence in rural development. It builds capacities of the rural development functionaries, elected representatives, academicians, and young students through interrelated activities of teaching, training, research, action research, and consultancy.
15th Post Graduate Diploma In Rural Development Management (PGDRDM) 2019 Form
The candidates can apply the 15th Post Graduate Diploma In Rural Development Management Application form via offline mode. Readers can apply for the PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD 15th Post Graduation Admission before the closing date. And the closing date PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD 15th Post Graduation Application Form before the November 2019. The last date for the North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is November 2019. Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted.
ID PR announces its Fifteenth fully residential One-year ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM)’ with an aim to create a committed and competent cadre of rural development professionals in the country.
NIRD PGDRDM 2019 November Session |
- nird.org.in Admission Notification for PGDRDM Hyderabad 15th PG Courses 2019
- Name of the official Authority: – National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
- Official Website: – www.nird.org.in
- Course Name: – 15th Post Graduate Diploma In Rural Development Management
- Article Category: – Admission Notification For PG Courses
- Online Application Form Status: – Released Now
- Last Date: – November 2019
- Last Date for the North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is November 2019
- Session: – 2019
- Entrance Test Date: – November 2019
PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD 15th Post Graduation Admission Eligibility Criteria Details 2019
Educational Qualification for PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD Admission Form 2019
Candidates must have passed the Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University or institution. Candidates who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 1 st January 2019, may also apply.
PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD Admission Selection Process 2019
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the performance in the
- Written examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Programme Duration: January 2019 – December 2019 (One year)
Course Fee: For Open / OBC Category Rs.1.60 Lakhs (excluding boarding and lodging) For SC/ST/PWD category Rs.1.25 Lakhs (excluding boarding and lodging)
Board and Lodging: The annual board and lodging expenses will be Rs.1, 00,000. Accommodation will be given to the students in the NIRDPR Hostel.
Caution Deposit: A refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.10, 000 is to be paid along with the First Trimester Fee.
Seat Registration Fee: Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs. 25,000 should be paid by the Indian students. This amount will be adjusted for the First Trimester Fee.
SCHOLARSHIPS Details for the NIRD Admission Form 2019
- Ten candidates will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will approach for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
- General Candidates: – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST and PWD candidates:- Rs.200/-
- Through an Account, Payee Demand Draft drew in favor of NIRDPGDRDM, payable at Hyderabad
Postal Address: – Coordinator (Admissions) Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India
- Phone No.: 91-040-24008460, 442;
- Telefax: 91-040-24008522,
- Mobile: 8499865285
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.nird.org.in/ pgdrdm.asp
How to apply PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD 15th Post Graduation Admission Form 2019-2019?
- First of all, candidates should log on the official portal, i.e., www.nird.org.in
- After it goes the Admission Form Link
- Click on it and fill up the all required personal details in it
- Click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of the Application Form
- Close the current window
To know more about the PGDRDM Hyderabad NIRD 15th Post Graduation Admission Form 2019 Candidates please visit the official link of the department. Thanks for a visit, Candidates, please share this post on the social networking sites.