PGVCL 104 Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Apply for JA Post at pgvcl.com
PGVCL 104 Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019, PGVCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019, PGVCL JA Post Apply Online for 104 Vacancy, PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Notification at www.pgvcl.com
PGVCL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The online application process for 104 Junior Assistant post has been started. Candidates can apply online for the PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 through the official website: pgvcl.com from 23 August to 12 September 2019. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process etc details on the official notification or this page. Read the complete article for detailed information on PGVCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019.
PGVCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 – 104 Post
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited released notification to recruit 104 eligible candidates on Vidyut Sahyak or Junior Assistant post. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are graduates and looking for a government job in Gujarat. Candidates are advised to check the official notification of PGVCL 104 Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019 before applying for any job. You can also visit the official website of PGVCL. The application mode is completely online and candidates can only submit the applications from the official website. PGVCL will not accept applications by post in any other mode for the Junior Assistant Vacancy.
Paschim Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Post 2019
- Organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Name of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Total Post: 104 Posts
- Application Process Date: 23 August to 12 September 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.pgvcl.com
PGVCL JA Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Here we shared eligibility details of PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019. You are advised to check the official notification for more details of the job.
- Applicant must have completed graduation in any trade from the any recognized university of India.
Applicant’s age limit details of PgVCL Junior Assistant Vacancy are given below-
- For Unreserved category: 30 Years (maximum)
- For Reserved Category: 35 Years (maximum)
- For UR & SEBC: 500/- Rupees
- For SC/ST: 250/- Rupees
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of written exam for PGVCL Junior Assistant Post.
- Online Application Start Date: 23 August 2019
- Last date to Apply Online: 12 September 2019
How to apply Online for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019
Candidates can apply for the Junior Assistant vacancy from the official website or this page by the below given link. You can take help of these below given instructions also.
- Open the official website of PGVCL: http://www.pgvcl.com
- Find the link of official notification and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details correctly in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application for future uses.
We tried to share with you all possible information of PGVCL 104 Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2019. You can check the official notification also. If you have any query regarding this article, write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.