Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019 Asst Engineer Jobs in Public Health, Water Resource Dept
Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2019, latest Rajasthan PHED Recruitment, RPSC Asst Engineer Jobs, Apply online Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Vacancy, Rajasthan WRD Recruitment Bharti available at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019: Hello guys lots of vacancies are announced in Rajasthan water Resource, Public Health Engineering Department and social development department. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is conducting the recruitment through State Engineering Services. There are total 916 vacancies for Assistant Engineer posts in Civil/ Mechanical & Electricity disciplines. So, all jobless candidates who are waiting for latest Rajasthan govt jobs they must apply online for Rajasthan AE Recruitment 2019. The online registration process for Rajasthan AEN Jobs will start from 30th April 2019. Aspirants may submit the online form on or before waiting for the last date which is 29th April 2019.
Interested candidates can apply online for Rajasthan AEN & JEN vacancy Post up to before Last date 2019. Offline registration for this post is starting will soon 2019. Rajasthan AEN Recruitment will be conducted by public service commission. Important Date sheet, eligibility, and other important points are mentioned in this article.
Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019– 916 PHED, WRD, SSD Jobs 2019
Good news for all job seekers who want makes their career in government sectors. The government of Rajasthan gives wonderful gifts to all jobless candidates. Because over a long period of time vacancies were not announced and aspirants were waiting for a long time. Now the wait is over and candidates are able to apply online for Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2019 from here.
|Maths Topic Wise Notes in Hindi||Reasoning Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
|Computer Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
Rajasthan AE Recruitment Details:
- Department Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Rajasthan State Engineering Services (Assistant Engineer Combined Competitive Exam 2019)
- Total Vacancies: 916
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Role: Engineering Jobs (AEN)
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan AEN Vacancy Details:
|Department Name||Post name||Education Qualification||Apply online|
|Public Health Engineering Dept (PHED)||300 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ mechanical/ Electricity)||B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electricity Disciplines|
|Water Resource Department (WRD)||305 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ mechanical/ Electricity)||B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electricity Disciplines||Apply Online here|
|Social Development Dept (SDD)||307 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ mechanical/ Electricity)||B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electricity Disciplines||Apply Online|
|Panchayati Raj Department||04 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ mechanical/ Electricity)||Degree in Civil/Agriculture Engineering||Apply Online here|
राजस्थान एईएन और जेईएन भर्ती सूचना देखे
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने AEN के पदों के लिए विज्ञपति जारी की है । कुल 916 असिस्टेंट इंजीनियर (सहायक अभियंता) पदों की भर्ती के नोटिफिकेशन जारी हो गया है । उम्मीदवार 30 अप्रैल से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने में सक्षम है ।
|Science Topic Wise Notes in Hindi||Hindi Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
|English Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
आयोग इन पदों को राज्य अभियांत्रिकी सेवाएं (सयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा द्वारा सीधी भर्ती ) के माध्यम से भरेगा । असिस्टेंट इंजीनियर पदों के लिए आवेदन 29th मई 2019 तक लिए जायँगे । सभी कैंडिडेट्स निचे दिए गए AEN परीक्षा पैटर्न और सिलेबस को भलीभांति चेक कर ले । परीक्षा दो चरणों में होगी- प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा ।
भर्ती से समन्धित सम्पूर्ण सूचना जैसे आयु सिमा, योग्यता, ऑनलाइन आवेदन की तिथि, आवेदन शुल्क, अंतिम तिथि, परीक्षा तिथि आदि की सूचना आप नीचे दिए गए लिंक से देख सकते है, यह सूचना केवल आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, जीजेसी एजुकेशन ग्रुप जयपुर द्वारा दी गई सूचना आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तों को भी बताये जिससे वे भी इस सूचना के बारे जान सके-धन्यवाद
Rajasthan AEN & JEN Bharti 2019 Details:
- Post Name in Hindi & English –AEN & JEN
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Department Name – Local Self Government Department
- Total Vacancies – Vacancies
- Job Type – Full Time & Government Job (Contract Basis)
- Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
- Official Website- www.lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in
- Qualification (Educational & Age) –
Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – Candidates who apply online for Rajasthan AEN JEN Recruitment, they must have an Engineering degree in Civil/ mechanical/ Electrical Branches. Candidates also have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit- The age of the candidates should be 21 to 40 years old as on date 01.01.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per category such as:-
- SC/ST/OBC Male Candidates: 5 Years
- SC/ST/OBC female candidates: 10 years
- PwD General Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD OBC candidates: 13 Years
- PwD SC/ST candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee – All appliers will able to check detailed notification after the official release. There is not any information about application fee in the latest RPSC advertisement
|India Geography Notes in Hindi||India Polity Notes in Hindi|
|India Economics Notes in Hindi||India History Notes in Hindi|
|India Cultural Notes in Hindi|
Pay Scale –
Please read official notification for pay scale of AEN & JEN post in Local Self Government Department.
- Date of release notification: 2nd April 2019
- Starting date of RPSC AE application form: 30th April 2019
- The last date to submit the application form: 29th April 2019
- Dates for correction in the application: 30th May to 5th June 2019
Rajasthan AEN Recruitment Procedure-
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Local Self Government Department AEN & JEN Vacancies 2019.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply Rajasthan AEN Recruitment.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for AEN & JEN Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Rajasthan AEN JEN Recruitment Selection Process:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct the Rajasthan State Services (Combined Competitive Exam) to fill Assistant Engineer posts. The date of Assistant Engineer Competitive Exam 2019 is not declared officially. The Commission will complete the recruitment phases through Preliminary & Main Examination and personal interview. After completing the document verification round, final merit list will be made.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Rajasthan AEN JEN Exam Pattern 2019:
Preliminary Exam Pattern: Preliminary Examination: the Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in Section ‘A and B’. The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
|Compulsory paper||General knowledge & General Science including General knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy, and culture||200 marks||2 hours|
|Optional papers (Anyone to be opted by a candidate)||Civil Engineering||200 Marks||2 hours|
|Electrical Engineering||200 Marks||2 hours|
|Mechanical Engineering||200 Marks||2 hours|
|Agricultural Engineering||200 Marks||2 hours|
Main Exam Pattern: The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be the conventional type. A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subjects will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-II||Social aspects of engineering||100 Marks|
|Paper-III and Paper-IV||Optional Subjects(Anyone subject to is opted by a candidate|
from the following list of optional subjects.
Each subject will have two papers)
|200 Marks for Each paper|
Rajasthan AEN Jobs 2019 Application Form
Thank you for the visit. If you like this article or got useful information then share on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2019 information i.e. admit card issue date, exam date, interview date, result & merit list etc.