RPF SI Recruitment 2018 1120 Post of Sub Inspector (Male & Female), Apply for Railway Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 Online Check Railway Protection Force SI Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process Details www.indianrailways.gov.in
Indian Railway has released a notification for the RPF SI Recruitment 2018 (Male & Female). The notification was released for the 1120 posts of Sub-inspector in Railway Protection Force. This is a good job opportunity for the candidates who want to join Indian Railway or Police Force. Candidates will be soon able to apply for RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy. The online application process will get started in the next few days. Here we have shared detailed information of the same like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee details etc. To grab these information candidates need to read this article.
RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 for Male & Female
Railway Protection Force has announced vacancy of Sub Inspector Male & Female Candidates. These candidates are advised to check the official notification on the website of Indian Railway: indianrailways.gov.in before applying for the job. We have also shared all the information of Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector Bharti 2018 on this page. Candidate should be minimum 12th passed to apply for the SI Job. Other eligibility details are given below. Interested and eligible candidates can also check details on this page.
Railway SI Job 2018 Summary
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board, India
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
- Total Posts: 1120 Posts
- Job Location: India
- Application Process Start Date: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 Zone Wise
Here we have given zone wise vacancy details on this page. It is required to know the number of posts in the zone from where you are going to apply.
|Group P||Male Candidates||Female Candidate|
|B||SR, SWR, SCR||75||9||21||21||126||29||5||9||9||52|
|C||CR, WR, WCR, SECR||59||24||13||48||144||22||11||5||18||56|
|D||ER, ECR, SER, NCR||149||49||21||68||287||59||18||9||26||112|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF SI Job 2018
Candidates can check here eligibility criteria for SI Job. For detailed information, we will suggest you refer to the official advertisement.
- Candidates should be minimum 12th passed from any recognized board of India.
- For the RPSF SI Job Vacancy, applicant’s Lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years.
Applicants will go through the following round-
- Written test
- Physical test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018
You may use these instructions to apply for the RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018. These instructions will help all candidates to fill the online application in an easy way.
- First, visit the official website of Railway: indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the link of RPF SI Recruitment and download the official notification.
- Read this notification properly.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all required details correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by net banking, debit/ credit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
- RPF Sub Inspector Notification Release Date: 17 April 2018
- Online Application Process Start Date: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
Railway RPF SI Admit Card 2018
Railway Board will soon release Sub Inspector Admit Card on the official website. Once the application process will be ended board will upload call Letter/ Hall Ticket on the website. Candidates will be also able to download RPF Sub Inspector Hall Ticket from this page just after the release.
We shared all the available information oonRPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.