RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 588 Apprentice Posts
East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar has published notification for the recruitment of 588 Apprentice vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
RRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 588
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the unit:
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar: 97 Posts
2. Khurda Road Division: 30 Posts
3. Waltair Division: 461 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 15 – 24 years as on 17-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBc candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ e-wallets, etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rrcbbs.org.in from 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.rrcbbs.org.in
2. Select the desired post & click on Apply Online
3. Read all instructions & fill all the details
4. Check once before submit the form
5. After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs.