Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Lower Division Clerk Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission (PSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 100 Lower Division Clerk vacancies in the Sikkim Sub-Ordinate (Ministerial & Executive) Service under DoPART on the temporary regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 31-07-2017 by 03:00 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Sikkim PSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
1. Unreserved: 16 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha: 10 Posts
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 07 Posts
4. Bhutia Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 03 Posts
5. Other Backward Classes Central List: 09 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes Central List (Women): 07 Posts
7. Other Backward Classes Central List (Below Poverty Line): 03 Posts
8. Other Backward Classes State List: 10 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes State List (Women): 07 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes State List (Below Poverty Line): 03 Posts
11. Scheduled Tribe: 07 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 04 Posts
13. Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
14. Scheduled Caste: 03 Posts
15. Scheduled Caste (Women): 03 Posts
16. Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
17. Primitive Tribe: 03 Posts
18. Primitive Tribe (Women): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years as on 31-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ BL/ PT candidates, 04 years for OBC (Central List) candidates & 03 years for OBC (State List) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Class XII examination passed from recognized Board with at least 03 (three) months basic course in Computer applications.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- through original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to 0051-SPSC.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their completely filled application in prescribed format with relevant documents by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok on or before 31-07-2017 by 03:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-07-2017 by 03:00 pm.