SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 – Apply Online 5134 Posts: Staff Choice Commission (SSC CHSL) has distributed warning to direct Consolidated Higher Auxiliary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for the enlistment of 5134 Postal Collaborator/Arranging Aide, Information Passage Administrator, Lower Division Representative and Court Assistant opportunities. Qualified applicants may apply online from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 (Reached out Up to 25-11-2016) by 05:00 PM. Different points of interest like age, capability, choice process, expense and how to apply are given underneath.
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 5134
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
4. Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01-01-2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University (12th standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject form a recognized Board or equivalent for only Post No. 02).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on a Computer-based written examination (Tier-I), descriptive examination (Tier-II), skill test/ typing test (Tier-III) & merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI challan/ net banking and any credit & debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee as per rules/ instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 (Extended Up to 25-11-2016) by 05:00 PM
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08-10-2016|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||04-11-2016 by 05:00 PM (Extended Up to 23-11-2016)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-11-2016 (Extended Up to 25-11-2016) by 05:00 PM|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||07-01-2017 to 05-02-2017 (Extended Up to 08-02-2017)|
|Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||09-04-2017|