SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, SSC JE Exam Dates Notification, Jr Engineer Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, SSC JE 2019 Notification, Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Dates 2019, Download SSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus, SSC JE Admit Card, Check SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria, SSC JE Application Form at-ssconline.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2019:- We are discussing here SSC JE Exam notification and Junior Engineer Vacancy details. The Staff Selection will conduct “Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2019 Paper-I” on 14th to 20th November 2019.
There are various Junior Engineer vacancies in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical (Electrical & Mechanical), MES disciplines. The SSC JE online form will start from 1st September 2019. Therefore candidates must check the detailed notification and be applying instructions before filling SSC Junior Engineer Application form.
This is great news for all those candidates who are searching latest SSC Jobs. Other useful details regarding this competitive Exam like Eligibility Criteria, application fee, Selection process, Exam dates and online registration last date are given below here. Eligible and interested aspirants must apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment on or before 23rd September 2019.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, SSC JE 2019 Notification
First candidates may note the SSC JE 2019 Exam Date by official notification. The Commission has been decided to organize the “Junior Engineer Paper-I Exam from 14th November to 20th November 2019”. Candidates have to undergo Paper-I and Paper-II for final selection. The Commission is going to fill approximately 500 vacancies through this competitive exam. Contenders who are studying in engineering disciplines they are able to apply for SSC JE 2019 Recruitment.
After completion the SSC Jr Engineer Registration process, examiners may download SSC JE 2019 Admit Card from here. We are describing full details about SSC JE 2019 Tier-I & Tier-II Exam pattern and syllabus here. Candidates need to have look and collect useful information.
SSC JE 2019 Application Form:
|SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Details|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||“Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2019 Paper-I”|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
|SSC JE 2019 Exam Dates|
|SSC JE Notification Date||1st September 2019|
|Start date to apply for SSC Jr Engineer Jobs||1st September 2019|
|Closing date for SSC JE Application form||23rd September 2019|
|Download SSC JE 2019 Admit Card||October last week|
|SSC JE Paper-I Exam dates||14th to 20th November 2019|
|Junior Engineer Tier-I Result date||December 2019|
|SSC JE paper-II Exam Date||January 2019|
|SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
|Education Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma in relevant disciplines|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Paper-1||Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)|
|Paper-2||Conventional Type (Written Examination)|
|SSC Junior Engineer Notification||Check here- Release soon|
|SSC JE 2019 Application form||Apply online here|
SSC JE Vacancy 2019 Details
|Department||Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|M/o Defence (DGQA-NAVAL)||JE (Mechanical)||4||5||2||1||12|
|Central Water Power Research Station||JE (Civil)||3||2||1||1||7|
|Farrakka Barrage project (M/o water Resources)||JE (Civil)||14||0||0||0||14|
|D/o Post||JE (Civil)||0||0||0||1||1|
|Central Water Commission||JE (Civil)||37||37||27||6||107|
|Military Engineering Service (ARMY HQ)||JE (Civil)||120||63||30||14||227|
|JE (Electrical & Mechanical)||92||45||27||14||178|
|JE (Quantity Surveying and Contract)||75||30||14||6||125|
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment and SSC JE Application form, candidates need to have required eligible norms. The Commission released some eligibility conditions with official notification. This educational and age limit is set by the SSC department for JE Exam. The aspirants who come under the eligibility quota can fill the online application form for SSC JE 2019 vacancy
Age of the candidates to apply for SSC JE Vacancy should be between 18 to 32 years as on 1st January 2019. The relaxation in age will be applicable as per govt rules. For applying SSC JE 2019 Recruitment, candidates should also have age category wise followings:
Education Qualification: To help the aspirants we are giving the post wise education qualification and relevant field experience. The candidates who want to apply for SSC JE Civil jobs and SSC JE Mechanical and Electrical must be eligible as:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD-E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- JE (Civil) Department of Posts: E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD- E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Posts-E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES –E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES –E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering
Latest SSC Updates:
SSC CGL Application Form SSC CHSL Application Form SSC Steno Application Form SSC Junior Engineer Notification SSC CAPF Exam 2019 SSC GD Constable Application SSC MTS Application Form
How to Fill SSC JE Application Form, SSC JE 2019 Apply Online
- First candidates visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- At the home page, Notice section mentioned, select it
- Choose the SSC JE section and open it
- Select the desired SSC JE Exam 2019 and read the notification carefully
- Then after go to the suitable link of SSC JE Application Form through “Apply Online” link
- Fill up the all personal details in it and pay the online payment.
- Click on the submit link and take a hard copy of the SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form for admit card use.
- Close the current window.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Pattern, Junior Engineer Test Schedule:
Candidates who applied for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, they will need to start preparation according to latest SSC JE Exam pattern & Syllabus. The SSC JE Exam will be held in two stages i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II. Paper-I will be of Objective Type Computer Based Exam for 200 Marks and paper-II will be Conventional Type (Written Examination). the paper second will carry 300 marks. Total 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Check full details of SSC JE Syllabus & Test Pattern
|SSC JE Exam 2019||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||100||100|
|Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)|
|Paper-II (Conventional)||Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||300||2 hours|
|Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical)|
SSC Jr Engineer Exam- Important Points:
- The Written Examination of SSC JE will comprise of two papers – Paper I and Paper II
- Paper 1 will be an objective type test comprising of 200 marks.
- The Paper 1 will consist of subjects such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical)
- The Paper II SSC JE 2019 will be a conventional type
- Maximum marks of the Paper II are 300.
- There will be three parts –Part A, Part B, and Part C.
- Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (EE) OR Part-C General Engineering (ME). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks
Note: After Completion of SSC JE paper-I Exam, examiners are able to check complete exam analysis and SSC Junior Engineer Answer key from here. On the same day of the exam, we will provide the unofficial answer key paper set wise.
SSC JE 2019 Admit Card:
SSC Junior Engineer Paper-I Exam will be held from 14th to 20th November 2019 across the country. The Commission will release the SSC Jr engineer Admit card on the official website regions wise. Examiners will be able to download SSC JE Admit Card 2019 by using their registration number and date of birth.
Region wise SSC Junior Engineer Result 2019
Our GJC team will be updated result link on this page after declaration SSC JE Paper I result. Complete detail about SSC JE, Paper 1 Result is mentioned in following paragraphs i.e. the official web link expected date, name wise result, result portal link etc. SSC JE Result 2019 of the Paper 1 will be declared in December 2019. Aspirants can check the Results of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 from here.
To know more about the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 JE Electrical ME Civil Registration Notification Online Form Go to the SSC official web portal.