SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 70 JE, Sr Technical Asst & Other Posts: Legislature of India, Service of Workforce, Open Grievances and Benefits, Staff Choice Commission Southern District (SSC SR), Chennai has given a warning for the enrollment of 70 Junior Specialist, Senior Specialized Associate, Specialized Administrator, Isolate Examiner, Legitimate Right hand, Senior Interpreter, Specialized Colleague, Material Planner, Tube well Administrator and Different opportunities. Qualified applicants can apply online from 08-05-2017 to 07-06-2017 (05:00 PM). Different points of interest like age restrict, instructive capability, choice process and how to apply are given beneath.
SSC Southern Region Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 70
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) –Discipline-Combat Vehicle: 16 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) –Discipline-Engineering Equipment: 02 Posts
3. Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology): 06 Posts
4. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 01 Post
5. Senior Technical Assistant (S.T.A.): 01 Post
6. Technical Superintendent (Processing): 03 Posts
7. Quarantine Inspector: 02 Posts
8. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Senior Assistant: 01 Post
10. Senior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
11. Senior Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
12. Technical Assistant (Economics): 05 Posts
13. Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 10 Posts
14. Senior Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
15. Textile Designer: 02 Posts
16. Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 04 Posts
17. Tubewell Operator: 01 Post
18. Junior Chemist: 07 Posts
19. Navigational Assistant Grade-II: 02 Posts
20. Stockman (Junior Grade): 01 Post
21. Telephone Operator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years for post 01, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 33 years for OBC candidates for Post 02, 11, not exceeding 40 years (OH (OL) candidate only) for Post 05, not exceeding 25 years for Post 17, between 18 to 27 years for Post 19, 20 & 21 as on 07-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 05 years for CGE and 10 years for PH candidates. For more age limit, relaxation refers the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science with one of the subjects in Graduate level viz., Physics, Computer Science and Electronics or Diploma in Engineering viz., Mechanical or Automobile for Post 01, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Graduate level/ Diploma in Engineering /Technology in one of the relevant discipline for Post 02, Master’s Degree in Geology or Hydro geology or Applied Geology, Master of Technology (Engineering Geology) for Post 03, Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science for post 04, Degree in Agriculture followed by Post-Graduate degree in Agronomy/ Plant Breeding/Genetics for Post 05, Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology for Post 06, Bachelor of Science with Zoology or Microbiology as one of the essential subject for Post 07, Degree in Law for Post 08, Degree for Post 09, Bachelor’s Degree in Law(LLB), Passed Secondary School Examination or equivalent or any higher examination for Post 10 from a recognized University/ Board/ Institution. For more qualification refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer-Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- by SBI Net Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ through SBI Challan. No fee for women candidates & candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.sscsr.gov.in from 08-05-2017 to 07-06-2017 (05:00 PM) & send print out of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, proof of Caste/ Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ EXS) to the Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region, EVK Sampath Building, II Floor, College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai – 600 006 within ten days from the Closing date.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
2. Choose the desired post & Click on “Click to apply”.
3. Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
4. Enter the Registration No. & Other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data & Submit the Form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08-05-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||07-06-2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation (SBI Challan)||09-06-2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications||within ten days from the closing date.|