SSCNR Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 200 Jr Wireless Officer, JE, DEO & Other Posts: Staff Choice Commission, Northern Locale (SSCNR), New Delhi has distributed notice for the enrollment of 200 Measurable Right hand, Market Insight Reviewer (Financial aspects), Documentation and IT Colleague, Junior Specialist (Maritime Quality Confirmation), Partner (Legitimate), Information Section Administrator Gr. ‘B’, Junior Record Officer, Aide Software engineer, Editor, Printing Right hand, Examiner Review II, Flask Orderly, Bookkeeper, Dialect Typist (Hindi), Specialized Associate, Junior Remote Officer, Specialized Officer, Logical Collaborator, Information Passage Administrator, Crafted works Advancement Officer, Specialized Director, Junior Agent, Junior Review of Indian Data Administration, Area Officer and other (Gathering B and C) opening. Qualified applicants may apply online from 08-05-2017 to 07-06-2017 till 05:00 PM. Different points of interest like age restrain, instructive capability, choice process, application charge and how to apply are given underneath.
SSCNR Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 200
Name of the Post: Group B & C
1. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
2. Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics): 01 Post
3. Documentation & IT Assistant: 01 Post
4. Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)- Metallurgical: 01 Post
5. Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance) – Chemical: 01 Post
6. Assistant (Legal): 04 Posts
7. Data Entry Operator Gr. ‘B’: 01 post
8. Junior Account Officer: 01 post
9. Assistant Programmer: 03 Posts
10. Proof Reader: 02 Posts
11. Printing Assistant: 01 Post
12. Investigator Grade-II: 01 Post
13. Canteen Attendant: 01 Post
14. Accountant: 12 Posts
15. Language Typist (Hindi): 01 Post
16. Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/ Production): 01 Post
17. Junior Wireless Officer: 51 Posts
18. Technical Officer(S&R): 13 Posts
19. Scientific Assistant: 12 Posts
20. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
21. Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 20 Posts
22. Technical Superintendent (Processing): 03 Posts
23. Junior Investigator: 02 post
24. Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 25 Posts
25. Section Officer (Horticulture): 17 Posts
26. Technical Clerk (Economics): 03 Posts
27. Clerk: 02 Posts
28. Technical Assistant (Economics): 01 Post
29. Lower Division Clerk: 01 post
30. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
31. Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
32. Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02 Posts
33. Senior Scientific Assistant (Operational Research): 01 Post
34. Accounts Clerk: 01 Post
35. Evaluator (Malayalam/ Tamil/ Bangla): 03 Posts
36. Economic Investigator: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for Post No. 01 to 06, 08, 09, 14 & 16, 18 – 25 years for Post No. 07, 13 & 15, 18 – 27 years for Post No. 10 & 11 and 20 – 25 years for Post No. 12 as on 07-06-2017. For more age details refer the notification. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates, 13 years for PWD (OBC) & 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics or Diploma in Statistics for Post No. 01, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with Economics as a subject for Post No. 02, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute Or equivalent and One year Certificate or Diploma course in computer Application or Information Technology from a recognised Institution for Post No. 03, Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution for Post No. 04, Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution for Post No. 05, Degree of a recognized University of equivalent and Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applicant/programming from a recognized institute as per Deptt. of Electronics norms or from a recognized university for Post No. 07 with relevant experience. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam in Computer Based Mode & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan. No fee for SC, ST, PH and Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 08-05-2017 to 07-06-2017 till 05:00 PM. & send hard copy of the online application with affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/ Category to the Regional Director/Dy. Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Office of Northern Region, Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 within ten days from the closing date.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ID & scanned copies of photographs & signature
2. Log on to website www.ssconline.nic.in
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click to Apply’
4. Read all instructions & Fill all the details carefully
5. Check once before submitting the form
6. After submission, take print out of online application form for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application
Within 10 days from the closing date
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online||08-05-2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online||07-06-2017 till 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Generation of Challan||09-06-2017 till 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||09-06-2017|