State Health Society TN Jobs 2017 – Lab Attendee, Technician & Other Posts: State Health Society- RNTCP, Tamilnadu has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, State Drug Resistant, State TB/ HIV Coordinator, Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist, State Accountant, Data Entry Operator & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 31-08-2017 at 05.45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
State Health Society TN Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer ( State TB Cell): 01 Post
2. State Drug-Resistant – TB Coordinator: 01 Post
3. State TB/ HIV Coordinator: 01 Post
4. Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist: 01 Post
5. State Accountant: 02 Posts
6. Data Entry Operator (STC): 01 Post
7. Data Entry Operator (STF): 01 Post
8. Data Entry Operator (IRL-Chennai): 01 Post
9. Data Entry Operator (IRL-Madurai): 01 Post
10. Data Entry Operator (C & DST LAB): 01 Post
11. Secretarial Assistant (STC): 01 Post
12. Driver: 01 Post
13. Microbiologist – EQA-IRL: 01 Post
14. Senior Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 01 Post
15. Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 05 Posts
16. Laboratory Attendee (Chennai-4, Madurai-2): 06 Posts
17. Store Assistant (SDS-Chennai): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 65 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess MBBS from the institution recognized by Medical Council of India for S.No-1 to 4, MD (Microbiology) or Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology or M.Sc. Medical or Applied Microbiology for S.No-5, Post Graduation in Commerce for S.No-6, 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Application for S.No-7, 8, 9, 10+2 for S.No-10, B.Sc.( Microbiology) with DMLT or B.Sc. (Biotechnology) with DMLT or B.Sc. with DMLT for S.No-11, 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy for S.No-12, 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy for S.No-13, 10th Pass for S.No-14, 10+2 for S.No-15 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents as given in the notification to State TB officer, State TB Cell, D M S Building, II Floor, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006 on or before 31-08-2017 at 05.45 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-08-2017 at 05.45 PM