TNTET Application Form 2019, Tamil Nadu TET Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
TNTET Application Form 2019, TNTET 2019 Notification, Check Tamil Nadu TET Exam Dates, Apply Online Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019, Fill TNTET 2019 application form from www.trb.tn.nic.in:
TNTET Exam Notification: Tamilnadu TET Notification will be made available from 1st July 2019. The Teachers Recruitment Board is conducting “Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test-2019” in October 2019. The TNTET Exam dates are scheduled for paper-I and paper-II on 16th October & 17th October 2019. If candidates are seeking the latest teaching jobs then this is good news for them. Using qualify score of TNTET, eligible aspirants can apply for Primary Teacher level-1 (Classes I to V) and Elementary Teacher Level-2 (Classes VI to VIII). We advised candidates that they must read full notification and be applying instructions because once TNTET Application Form 2019 submitted we can’t any changes in it. Qualify and interested aspirants will able to apply online for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019 from July first week.
TNTET 2019 Latest News: As per the authentic notification, Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has invited online applications to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. The TNTET is performed every year for the posts of number one and higher primary teachers. The candidates who satisfy TNTET 2019 eligibility criteria as in step with the prescribed layout in the respectable notification. Using TNTET certificate, you apply for teachers post for the class I to V and VI to VIII.
TNTET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, How to Apply:
We are coming to take the latest teaching Jobs from Tamilnadu state. Jobless grab wonderful career platform by applying for Tamilnadu State Teacher Eligibility Test. The Test is conducted every year. All eligible candidates give the test to become 1st to the 5th class teacher and 6th to 8th class teachers.
TNTET 2019 Exam Details:
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- Name of Examination: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Post Name: Teacher (Class I to V & Class VI to VIII)
- Test Type: State-level Examination
- Official Website: trb.tn.nic.in
- Application Mode: Offline
TNTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we have mentioned the TNTET Eligibility Criteria for the Candidates who are interested to fill TNTET Application Form 2019.
- Candidates, who will be applying for Class 1st to the 5th class teacher, should have B.Ed, Nursery Teacher Training of 2 years BTC in Urdu and BTC.
- Applicants should have passed 12th class diploma in teacher education/ Elementary education/ B.Sc/B.A/ B/Litt in Maths, Physics, Botany, Chemistry English, Geography, History or any similar degree from any recognized University.
- Candidates who will be applying for Class Vi to Class VIII must have done graduation with at least 45%. You should possess a 2-year diploma in education or B.Ed with 50% marks.
- They are appearing for D.D.Ed/B. Ed degree is also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should be 38 years.
Application Fee: Application fee Rs. 500/- is required for General and OBC candidates and other candidates will have to pay Rs. 250 only. Fee payment can be done through any online Mode like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Challan, etc.
TNTET Application Form 2019:
- Visit the legit internet site which is trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Find the TNTET 2019 notification section and click on it.
- Read the detailed notification and given facts carefully.
- Replenish all information in TNTET 2019 application form.
- Pay the application fee carefully.
- Click on at the submit button and save the TNTET Application Form 2019.
- Take print of confirmation page for further uses.
TNTET Exam Pattern 2019, Tamil Nadu TET Exam Scheme:
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in two parts i.e. paper-I and paper-II. Paper-I could be carried out for the one’s candidates who intend to be a trainer for the class I to V. General a hundred and fifty MCQs Questions will be asked. Period of the examination is ninety minutes. Paper-II can be performed for that applicant who intends to be an instructor for instructions VI to VIII. Total 150 MCQs Questions might be asked. Length of the examination is ninety minutes. Check full TNTET Exam Syllabus
TNTET 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Child-Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
TNTET 2019 Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Exam Pattern|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
|For Mathematics / Science Teacher||60||60|
|For Social-Science Teacher||60||60|
TNTET 2019 Selection Process:
Candidates have to qualify the Tamilnadu TET entrance exam for eligibility for any teacher vacancies. All the candidates who’ll qualify this preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for Examination II. After this process, the students who’ll be securing at least 60% marks in Mains will be further called for verification of certificates.
TNTET Admit card 2019:
The Admit card of TN TET will be issued soon in the month of September 2019. Participating who are going to apply for the TRB TNTET 2019 are only eligible to download the TNTET Admit card 2019 from the official site of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
TNTET Result 2019:
As per the latest updates, the Tamil Nadu TET Result 2019 will be declared in the last week of November on the official website of Tamilnadu TET. Aspirants will be able to check Tamil Nadu TET Result 2019 by using their roll number.
TNTET 2019 Application Form:
Full details about TNTET 2019 Examination are given in this article. If you want to get more then you can ask your query through comment box. We hope that you all will fill TNTET Application Form 2019 easily.